Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idea for next challenge

We could do a circuit based version of this challenge that focusses on what percentage of time you could get under (or closest to) the average for a given track.

Natsoft has a shitload of info on sprints for each track in Australia, it would be reasonably simple to compile an average for each track in australia, based on this info, which could then be used as the basis for comparison. Given the thousands of entries for each track it would have to go close to being a good relative basis for comparison.

It would take a bit of time to compile the averages, but not too hard, or really easy if natsoft would run the queries for us.

3 months to build, 6 months to improve. Up the budget slightly to 2k maybe.

Thoughts?

Also, I think there needs to be a restriction on tyres to something epically shitty like simex branded tyres, to stop people getting old semi-comps and the like.
    Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

Originally posted by BoganDAVE View Post
    Also, I think there needs to be a restriction on tyres to something epically shitty like simex branded tyres, to stop people getting old semi-comps and the like.
    Bob Jane allrounders.

Comment

lol, that was actually the first one I thought of, but then realised that would involve giving that cunt money
      Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
      I <3 Hamster

Comment

So somehting on TV the other day that I thought was PF down to the ground. It was called something along the lines of "Put a Motor In It". basically put any vehicle motor (car/motorbike) engine in the strangest thing you can think of. Must be able to be driven 10 metres under its own power. LS1 into a bath tub?

Comment

I think the fairest way to find PFs fastest / best driver is to have a Go - Kart challenge.

Each state has there own Prelims at your Go - Kart track of choice.

Winner (top 3?) from each state gets flown to state of choice for Finale.

All entrants pay for there local kart day plus $20 - $50 for winners to be flown interstate

Only available to regular PF posters with a certain post count or time here.
          1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
          2013 Opel Insignia OPC
          2013 Kia Rio
          2018 LDV T60

Comment

Sounds good except Perth crew are useless at organising shit, so we should just send TJ
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by xw351 View Post
              Sounds good except Perth crew are useless at organising shit, so only TJ would turn up and hence win by default
              Fixed.

At least he'd Represent Yo with some hottie grid girls
              1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
              2013 Opel Insignia OPC
              2013 Kia Rio
              2018 LDV T60

Comment

Originally posted by GTREA View Post
                I think the fairest way to find PFs fastest / best driver is to have a Go - Kart challenge.

Each state has there own Prelims at your Go - Kart track of choice.

Winner (top 3?) from each state gets flown to state of choice for Finale.

All entrants pay for there local kart day plus $20 - $50 for winners to be flown interstate

Only available to regular PF posters with a certain post count or time here.

This sounds awesome... But some form of parity system needs to be implemented with weight added to even the feild, otherwise 50kg hero's like Stocky will be the only ones left and us fat cunts will all be back markers.
                Originally posted by Mudkicker
                How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Great Wall Challenge. There are a few in the damaged auctions as stats (doesn't seem to take much to write them off) buy one for a few G and race the cumbersome shitboxes around the track.
                  BA GT
                  13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

a lemons type race IS going to happen at Winton, have been discussing with Adam Ronke, and he is excited about it, and says a big yes, it can be done, perfect for a PF challenge
                    E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

Comment

lets make it a one make series EG twin cam excels and as Dave suggested use control (shit) tyres
                      RB26......................Again

Comment

Originally posted by morerevsm3 View Post
                        a lemons type race IS going to happen at Winton, have been discussing with Adam Ronke, and he is excited about it, and says a big yes, it can be done, perfect for a PF challenge
                        Seriously??

As in actual endurance racing for shitty cars or just shitty cars racing? If it's endurance racing in crappy cars I'm almost definitely in, and if it's the full 24 hour thing I'm in no matter what it takes.

Comment

probably split into 2 x 3 hour events one saturday, one sunday after normal race meeting events finish, but yes, $500 cars (+brake pads, safety equipment and control shitty tyres) and a limited time to work on cars on saturday night/sunday before second part, will be short track
                          E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

Comment

PF Stuporcars:

Ford Festivas vs Holden Barinas of the same era.

Ie:

This

VS-

This

Would make for interesting competition. No mods or minor mods only, keeping under 2 Grand...

Thoughts?
                            BA GT
                            13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

Originally posted by morerevsm3 View Post
                              probably split into 2 x 3 hour events one saturday, one sunday after normal race meeting events finish, but yes, $500 cars (+brake pads, safety equipment and control shitty tyres) and a limited time to work on cars on saturday night/sunday before second part, will be short track
                              fucking in!
                              Originally posted by Rdyno
                              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                              Originally posted by Tripper
                              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Working...
                              X