Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
    You need to use your (considerable) skills and time on something more worthwhile than 13 for 13 projects.
    some people have more skill then money
    caprice nugget.

Comment

Next project will be a Mirage MR350, which is basically going to be a 1997-2002 Mirage with a 3.5L manual Magna drivetrain in the back of it. Won't be able to start that for a few months yet though.

I need to ditch the magna you want the 3=5 manual with brand new $600 clutch $800 for the whole car
      http://hackettsdiscounttyres.com/

Comment

Still so cut this didn't survive in some form or another. Worth the bump for the re read.
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

I wish I had the space too keep it. It was sooo close to running a 12. There was still some easy power to be gained too, but it ran out of rego and I didn't have a tow car at the time.

Comment

Shit, I didn't realize it got so close to a 12 before being scrapped. Well bloody done mate.
            Originally posted by Dimi
            80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
            Originally posted by schnitzelburger
            My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

This was an amazing read. I can't pick a favourite moment between removing unused captive nuts and DIY-roof-splash-injector-testing

Comment

Working...
              X