Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one to use

Ok so I'm thinking I should get in on this, have cars laying round that should be laying rubber. Just not sure which one to start on, never really bothered modifying shitboxes;
    will post more info on each when I could be fucked looking at them.
    1) eb/Ed falcon blue no box was auto.
    2)eb/Ed falcon green man fucked clutch.
    3)vt commonwhore has gas and chromies. Sick.
    4)gold vl wagon. is shit. Missing a few things.
    I'm thinking turbo e whatever as the dunnydoor is a good spare motor for my landcruiser.
    Opinions?

sell up and get something you want to work on?

or get a turbo 4 litre into either of the coons

Comment

one of the coons, you can get a ba engine for cheap from a wrecker, add a turbo
      you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Any 4 litre auto falcon + turbo
        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

VL or auto coon
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

VL with coon engine
            Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
            I <3 Hamster

Comment

Yeah if you could run the motor (ecu wise) for cheap, a barra VL would be the go

Comment

Well I just finished pulling out and cleaning up the ED falcon, it's a manual 4.0, not ideal but chose it as it's the least likely to be a cop magnet, car will end up regoed to make it easier to get around. Will post pics up soon, pretty clean nana spec and best part of all it's free!!! (clutch is having an issue I haven't looked into, old matey just dumped it at mine years ago and doesn't want it)

So I guess boost the shit out of it/nos or cheap blower on it as I have 2 spare 4.0s lying round. I do like manuals so I'm kinda keen that way, thinking this may be easiest/happiest solution.
                Failing that I will be chasing auto ba running gear. Time to sit and see what comes up.
                So running total so far 0$

Comment

Green, green is nice. Go with the coon.

Comment

Subscribed, water to wine etc..

Vote would've been Vl. Any build is god though.
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Huge disadvantage using a manual IMO

Comment

Yeah I know but it's what I have, auto conversion costs money. Don't think I have an auto floating round. Solution? Push more boost til it blows then swap motors.
                        I dunno i just like manuals.
                        /has no idea

Comment

Def turbo falcon. Easiest way to get decent reliable power. Strip as much weight out of the car as you can.
                          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

So im looking at going single cam the cars got 8.8:1cr factory motor. will boost til head gasket goes then an au steel gasket should sort that out...
                            Looking at a xr6t manifold (found one for 200) then i think a gt35 will be next up, seems like these are a bolt on upgrade for the ol 4.0. If anyone knows of a setup going cheap hook me up!
                            ps this is my first turbo build and I have no idea wtf I am doing so any input is appreciated!
                            Will check out the clutch this arvo and fingers crossed its nothing major. Skids to follow!

Comment

How are you going to adapt the turbo manifold to a SOHC motor?

Comment

Working...
                              X