Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best amphibious car
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Best moon buggy
      Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
      I <3 Hamster

Comment

Best blowjob in cheapest car.
        Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle View Post
          cheapest blowjob in best car.
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            Best amphibious car
            Landcruiser diesel + mud tyres + several metres of pipe for snorkel.

Just add scuba gear.
            Do not listen to anything this man says. They are insane, illogical thoughts propagated by us, the voices in his head.

Comment

pffft. everyone knows hilux's with 300hp of outboard motors strapped to the tray are THE best amphibious vehicle
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

They didn't build it for $2k.
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

best idea for next year's challenge challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    They didn't build it for $2k.
                    they dont have half the creativity pf has.

im talkin FWD LS1 paddlesteamer stylez yo

Comment

Secretly I want to push a shitbox off a boat ramp.

Comment

Thats fucked Jim, a real cunt of a act it would be more fun to buy the cheapest drivable shit box you can find and park it in a persons driveway at like 2am in the morning
                        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

I have no idea what you are on about or why your vagina has become full of tiny particles of seashell.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                            they dont have half the creativity pf has.

im talkin FWD LS1 paddlesteamer stylez yo
                            actually, I recon I know how it could be done very cheaply, using a post '95 subaru, a propeller, some flotation and common household bleach.

Comment

stocky mcstock?
                              caprice nugget.

Comment

Working...
                              X