13's for $1300 barina sb?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very much look forward to seeing promised video.
    GPS please, not speedo shot done on jack stands.

Comment

You posted a link to a dash doing 200 (indicated) to prove 250????

I like you, just enough angry
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

its the time it takes to get to 200. not angry, just drive a volvo.
        I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

That'll make you angry

Comment

I thought it was just a slip on the key board. That I can forgive you for, but if you seriously think a 173hp Barina can top 158mph, you sir have been smoking some serious crack. 128mph sounds closer to the money...
            Mallala Motorsport Park - 1:11.71 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY85CK31if8
            Wakefield Park Raceway - 1:05.31 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PREI-jK4L98
            Mt. Alma Mile Hill Climb - 41.67 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTmaG8jn3Tw

Comment

Didn't seem too hard to get to 220 in my pulsar with near 200hp... But that was near the top of fifth unfortunately, and not very fun when there is roos about

edit: and it had a powerchip
              Interesting quote

Comment

Dry nos got my e36 320i to over 250kph on a pie run to yatala
                Stock they make 110kw, with no bottle it cruises at 235kph no problem at all, starts to struggle at 245
                Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop
                I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                  top speed 158 mph
                  173bhp
                  Tbh, don't totally hate that and have some corsa hate... Apart from absolutely shitful cabrio we got loaned, sisnopics wanted one, advised to buy coty xc, nice, serviced and all, 4-5 yo at the time, was a fairly genuine gm experience. persistent electrical, trim, no start bullshit. In gm fashion, after all replaced and a series of hissy fits, doesn't seem to be exploding but still randomly surprises her with small stuff like the indicator or wipers not working. Personally, would not beat with a barge pole.

vn with standard sc sicness mods, stockish anywhere from 160-180hp, long stretch somewhere around the place saw just over 200. There was just a bit left in it but suspension was terrifying (so last top speeder). And the road turned eventually. vn also likely a bit heavier than sb...

Couldn't be fucked doing the math due to 4 beers, i'll use simple analogy and go meh, i'll wait and see, be an interesting project... More lol at the moderator on the chav forums, just makes me go what the fuuuuc.... seeing a bunch of dudes sharing love for sb's, and there's a lot of them there!

Nice work anyway mate, I don't get it but it's a good education into the seedy world of chav corsamania!

Comment

i dont see how over 150 mph is out of the question. its not like its the trap speed on the quarter or anything. shit i've been in a daewoo nubira wagon doing well over 210 kmh with a 120kg passenger and 2 wheels and tyres in the back. did it really fucking easy too!
                    have been in a standard 4 speed manual vk doing 220kmh. apparently the black motors were only good for 85kw!
                    www.hackettsdiscounttyres.com.au for the best prices on the biggest brands!!

Comment

Alfa 164 QV needs 230hp to pull 150mph, and they're pretty slippery in terms of drag coefficient. Fuck trying for that sort of speed in a Barina...
                      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Any updates?
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

yeah, been busy with my volvo so not touched this yet. apart from buying a shonky race seat for $25. the donor comes soon i hope when the guy quits frigging about.
                          I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

There is much retardness in this thread and that is coming from me. You cant compare a car to another purely on bhp and cd.

A FWIW my commo will do 190km with about 150bhp HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                              You cant compare a car to another purely on bhp and cd.
                              Err, yes you can...
                              Well, ballpark wise anyway.
                              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                                There is much retardness in this thread and that is coming from me. You cant compare a car to another purely on bhp and cd.

A FWIW my commo will do 190km with about 150bhp HTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X