Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going back for another crack at beating our time. Enter the LOLcoon.

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Going back for another crack at beating our time. Enter the LOLcoon.

    So after Jim and I talking this though for like 5 minutes we both agree it's time to have a crack at beating our P.B of 12.3. We don't have a car yet but that shouldn't be a big issue. As you would of noticed we are going to have a shot with a Falcon this time. So far I know I have a very questionable to4e and gate in the shed. I also have an intercooler left over from my 911 some place and some 36lb Bosch injectors.

    Stay tuned.
    Originally posted by S
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

    #2
    We had a long hard think for about 30 seconds about what cars we don't like and should damage in order to go fast, and the falcon was top of our list of about 1 types of cars.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


    Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

    Comment


      #3
      Au!
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

      Comment


        #4
        the pf-717 should be the victim
        Originally posted by Carroll Smith
        The price of Man in motion is the occasional collision.
        Royalpurple Oils

        Comment


          #5
          That would be perfect but we would need the guys onboard.
          Originally posted by S
          I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

          Comment


            #6
            im all for it. the SA guys will be hating life however :D
            Originally posted by Rdyno
            70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
            Originally posted by Tripper
            Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

            Comment


              #7
              I'd run the PF Love Bus no worries. It may not pass rego tho.
              What would be involved in losing the gas system?

              As stated, the collective would have to agree.
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


              Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

              Comment


                #8
                its on straight gas, so would need lines, tank, pumps, injectors, rail, probably ecu and wiring, inlet manifold (or drill old one). big job! just blow through gas it, gas loves boost! set of LPG rods and old BA turbo pistons and your good to go!
                Originally posted by Rdyno
                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                Originally posted by Tripper
                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

                Comment


                  #9
                  Rods&Pistons? Are you fucking crazy? They cost money and I ain't got time for money!
                  Originally posted by S
                  I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    cool shit, go for it

                    maybe I should do a VN

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Uncle View Post
                      Rods&Pistons? Are you fucking crazy? They cost money and I ain't got time for money!
                      Id highly doubt you will crack a 12 in the coon on standard rods and pistons. This aint no dirty old buick heap of shit, its a precision tuned hektik lightened race machine!
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                      Originally posted by Tripper
                      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Standard rods and pistons are good for 10s. Mike's dyno used to bolt stock bottom ends into their 10sec EA. Of course having your own dyno does help develop tune cheap.

                        Shit, I dumped 125hp worth of nitrous into mine repeatedly and never broke a thing.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Blownhemi had the mph to run a 12 on standard shit

                          Edit : Tree'd
                          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

                          Comment


                            #14
                            All aboard the night train.
                            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                            2007 KTM 250 SX

                            Originally posted by Monza
                            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                              Blownhemi had the mph to run a 12 on standard shit

                              Edit : Tree'd
                              We had the mph to run a 14 in the vn and ran a 12
                              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                              Originally posted by seedyrom
                              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X