13's for $1300 Barina SB #2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Bugle...... I used to own an SB Barina GSI in the early 2000's that we used for recce in the Australian Rally Championship. I've long since sold the car BUT I still have a set of Murray Coote Proflex suspension from it. They've been sitting in my garage for a long time so they may need some attention but if you want them then they're yours. All you need to do is pay for the freight or arrange for it be transported to you. They are in Camp Hill, Brisbane. PM me if you're interested!
    Can I wear the Scream mask? The mask from Scream... when I do you from behind...

Comment

I'd buy that for a dollar!
      Sent you a pm
      as short as possible

Comment

Water injection? Octane on demand

Comment

Yeah I could try that. Hadn't considered it before.
          I'll probably end up with another engine and building it for more boost eventually..
          as short as possible

Comment

Hey mate just a quick question what drive shafts have you used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used the original shafts
              as short as possible

Comment

Originally posted by 6000SUX View Post
                Mr Bugle...... I used to own an SB Barina GSI in the early 2000's that we used for recce in the Australian Rally Championship. I've long since sold the car BUT I still have a set of Murray Coote Proflex suspension from it. They've been sitting in my garage for a long time so they may need some attention but if you want them then they're yours. All you need to do is pay for the freight or arrange for it be transported to you. They are in Camp Hill, Brisbane. PM me if you're interested!
                Fuck me, they must be the only set ever made! Great pickup for this thing.

Comment

I found them!

Can I wear the Scream mask? The mask from Scream... when I do you from behind...

Comment

Sweet thanks, let me know how much I owe you and where to send it!
                    as short as possible

Comment

Mr Bugle... check your pm's! I need a physical address for the courier!

Comment

Any updates?
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                          Any updates?
                          Can confirm Thomas does some nice fab work and it drives quite well
                          1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
                          1980 Gemini Sedan
                          1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Indeed. It looked quite tidy at Kiama the other day.

Comment

And then
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Yeah it has been going alright, just a couple of problems with the cooling system. First the heater tap started leaking so changed that. Then this other hose on the firewall side of the engine started leaking when I got stuck in traffic or right after shutting it off. Fun times getting to that one especially with spring clamps.. Bloody expensive piece of hose too.

Also the muffler motor mount broke off because they only tack welded it. Only had one tack left by the time I went to fix it so lucky it didn't completely fall off. Next problem with that was that the open position stopper was about a 3mm diameter rod. and the motor was able to bend it. I had some 10mm stainless rod so used that. It doesn't bend.

as short as possible

Comment

Working...
                                X