13's for $1300 Barina SB #2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool little project. Its interesting to see how interchangable euro gm stuff is. Will be a mad sleeper when done.
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

im parting a gsi in a month or so. need any bits?
      Originally posted by Marv
      Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

There are lots of gsi bits i'd want. But most of them would be too big to post, except maybe a later tacho dash with electronic speedo.
        as short as possible

Comment

dash and stuff is yours if you want. ill let you know nearer the time
          Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

Comment

Great minds think alike! I'm doing the exact same thing with a cheap as 4g63 inlet mani atm.

Edit: your throttle body will just about fit inside the plenum opening lol

Comment

Sloth if there's any way to get side skirts and front seats to Sydney i'd be interested in those too.

Crack, yeah $150 can't go wrong. Bargain for a nice smoothly shaped plenum to chop up.
              Except now I realised that the manifold interferes with the stock huge Bosch alternator. Going to have to convert it to a compact Denso type now.
              as short as possible

Comment

kubota tractors run a tiny alt that works. some rally guy in the uk told me.

Comment

Same alternator is on 90's Suzuki swifts.
                  "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Yeah those look like the Denso ones. Used on every Toyota and Isuzu too.
                    as short as possible

Comment

Is this finished yet?
                      Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Nah, but I lowered it with some king springs, fully sick.

Also got thicker swaybars from a gsi
                        as short as possible

Comment

I spent saturday working on this when I should have been fixing the Piazza, dammit.

New toy arrived on thursday, electric die grinder. Works really well.

Only used MIG for tacking shit. Final welding with TIG.

Intake

as short as possible

Comment

Also the lowering

as short as possible

Comment

Originally posted by bugle View Post
                              Nah, but I lowered it with some king springs, fully sick.

Also got thicker swaybars from a gsi
                              Lows or Super Lows?
                              Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Lows, they don't do super lows for Barinas, not that I would've got them. It's low enough with these.
                                as short as possible

Comment

Working...
                                X