13's for $1300 Crimson Tide

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For extra inspiration do some googling on the GM Motorsport cars setting LSJuan times in the mid 2000s. You will see how much can be cut out of a commodore without caring
    Originally posted by Faux Forg
    I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Any SE QLD boys looking for a catch up or beer, going to work on exhaust side of turbo fri and sat. also can do some free revs and burnouts followed by and bon fire and or bbq let me know if keen
      Originally posted by E-Z
      If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

And then?
        Or did it suffer SEQ Syndrome and no one turned up?
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

We just collectively understood day light savings, so now can divert mental power back towards this cunt
          Originally posted by E-Z

Comment

My knee grow
            Originally posted by Faux Forg
            I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Originally posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post
              Any SE QLD boys looking for a catch up or beer, going to work on exhaust side of turbo fri and sat. also can do some free revs and burnouts followed by and bon fire and or bbq let me know if keen
              If this is still a thing, in. Happy to swing spanners, point and drink available booze to help/hinder the process as required.
              Originally posted by Dimi
              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
                If this is still a thing, in. Happy to swing spanners, point and drink available booze to help/hinder the process as required.
                yeah we should do a weekend
                caprice nugget.

Comment

Yep still a thing. Got stuck back into it on the weekend. Super keen for a weekend on it with beers and shit talk.
                  Originally posted by E-Z

Comment

Live stream test skids
                    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

I'm happy to come give you a hand mate, I need to get an inside look at my competition this year anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X