13's for 1300 Maverick-The Space Ghost

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothin' really happening here yet-but that's gonna change soon. This week, it's going to rain 150mm over the next three days, and after that a few hail storms, then summer hits and this thing should be ready to go.

By that, I mean literally nothing has happened and the crankshaft is still laying in the floor.

Comment

Thats almost a years worth of rain where i live
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Did a little work on this today, got the head repaired.

Got the manifold bolted up next, and the up-pipe for the turbo.

Soon as the turbo comes home, I'll bolt it all up and finish up the support plate-there are two holes on the intake manifold that used to have a bracket bolted on for the throttle cable. I'll repurpose those to hold a bracket supporting the T3 flange, so the weight of all 600mm of 76mm pipe won't be hanging on those two 1/4-20 intake bolts.

Comment

Working...
        X