Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post

Pajero, like a Prado but 10k cheaper.
    More like $15+k cheaper.

Parents just picked up a 2016 NX GLS for $49k driveaway.
    If in doubt power out

Comment

Bluemaxx was a win the other day on my fucked oring on the feed pump. Power delivery not as peaky, rail pressure is stable and smooth unlike before. And it seems to be happy to rev past 3k now. I didn't rotate the scv though, one of the cap screw heads is flogged out so I'll need some small multi grips

Comment

Just joined up to Paj club, hopefully some useful info on there.

Kyle, you think the problem in the car initially was probably the pump oring and not injectors?
        David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
        You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Have considered getting one of these things or a R51 Pathy. Pathy seems to have a bit more poke which is a good thing. Either option would most definitely be petrol though. I'd move the VSI lpg system on my R50 pathy over to whatever car.

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post
            More like $15+k cheaper.

Parents just picked up a 2016 NX GLS for $49k driveaway.
            Local dealer hear claims to have a a few "demo" ones for $46k driveaway. Tempted but fuck breaking my lease.

Comment

Just joined up to Paj club, hopefully some useful info on there.

Kyle, you think the problem in the car initially was probably the pump oring and not injectors?
              Just saw this, sorry man!
              Can't say for sure, But I definitely believe that o-ring's been like that for a very long time, either at pump rebuild or from new. I don't think the pump's been rebuilt so..... It would have definitely contributed to the issues it's had thats for sure.
              One week on and it's very smooth in power delivery now, no more hesitations around 3k rpm which is great.

I really want to get this DPF fucked off.

Comment

Get it tuned then motherfucker. Dale cunt is waiting.

You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Get it tuned then motherfucker. Dale cunt is waiting.
                  I definitely want to! Just another thing on the ever growing lost :p

Ran it to work and back for the first time since fixing up the pump and can report it revs freely all the way to redline without hesitation at all. Loke a completely different vehicle!

Comment

NS Pajero....

Anyone know of any 4m41 engines being pushed hard power wise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                      Local dealer hear claims to have a a few "demo" ones for $46k driveaway. Tempted but fuck breaking my lease.
                      They'll be the GLX though (no heated/electric seats and a few other goodies like headlights washers, auto wipers etc). Dad's was the cheapest GLS on carsales that way new (20km on the clock).

Anyway to retrofit NX shit on the NS since it doesn't have the DPF?
                      If in doubt power out

Comment

Anyone know of any 4m41 engines being pushed hard power wise!
                        I haven't... but I am pretty much the youngest pajero owner in my local area though haha

Comment

Found some Google stuff of tritons in Thailand with 360hp 700nm. Had a fucking hx40 on it though, wtf.

Comment

Both front and rear main seals leaking good..

Going to burn this cunting thing I think

I can happily rebuild a 1hd... but these common rail cunts scare me

Comment

Found some Google stuff of tritons in Thailand with 360hp 700nm. Had a fucking hx40 on it though, wtf.

I found this locally with an NM paj.. http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=48582

Were not in a position to sell and replace the paj at the moment... so perhaps I need to buy a 2nd hand motor and rebuild it then drop it in and let DaleCunt loose..

Comment

The 3.2 don't really get tickled in pajeros the ML triton guys bone off these like a 4.2td in a patrol.

They do like a bit of boost and more fuel safely enough plus the earlier ones don't have variable geometry turbos so can spec up a bit too
                                Originally posted by Faux Forg
                                I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Working...
                                X