• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Southo View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for you... - Prefer with or without tyre ?? -
    If with - Size ??,
    Ahh sorry! It's currently got 275/65/17's on it.. Might step that up slightly at some point? Who knows. This size isn't too bad at the moment, but the POS maxxis AT's are noisy AF

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Southo View Post
    If with - Size ??,
    I'll take with or without. There's a fella in town who has a set of 5 for sale... But bald tyres and I don't need 9 wheels [emoji1787]

Leave a comment:

• Southo
    replied
    If with - Size ??,

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Cheers lads! I need to find one more of these rims asap as I don't have a spare, still got an 18 for the minute which has the same overall diameter which will get md outta trouble..

Leave a comment:

• bigshipengine.jpg
    replied
    Agreed looks mucho goodo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    Yeah that looks tops!

Leave a comment:

• Southo
    replied
    I don't mind those rims on it, Looks pretty good...

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaun Box View Post
    I just bought a 2014 exceed and going from a 4.2 gu ute for the last 10 years and never owning a flash car it's nothing short of a treat. Don't get me wrong, the patrol is a great ute with a few upgrades and 20psi but the paj is full of goodies and drives like a new commo. My only gripe is it'll a little rigid but a new 2" lift should sort that out. I'm also a fan of it not costing like 260$ to fill up.
    Yeah they're not a bad thing mate, certainly easier on the fuel and more comfortable to tour in

Leave a comment:

• Shaun Box
    replied
    I just bought a 2014 exceed and going from a 4.2 gu ute for the last 10 years and never owning a flash car it's nothing short of a treat. Don't get me wrong, the patrol is a great ute with a few upgrades and 20psi but the paj is full of goodies and drives like a new commo. My only gripe is it'll a little rigid but a new 2" lift should sort that out. I'm also a fan of it not costing like 260$ to fill up.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    With 270k km on the stock suspension and dragging its arse everywhere like a sloth I figured it was time for a suspension upgrade.. Grabbed some heavy duty bilstein/Lovells ready struts and springs/shocks for her.
    Work sent me home because I tore my Ac ligament in my left shoulder, so I fitted it up yesterday in my spare time! Lol
    Really happy with the result. A little stiff in the rear but she will settle down nicely.
    Had a wheel alignment today too, another damn adjuster bolt seized! I've already replaced a sized camber bolt up front, this time its a rear toe bolt.

Time for a Ecu remap now I reckon lol!

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Been chasing some gu alloy wheels for this thing for ages. I ended up finding some, painted them duplicolor gunmetal and some generous coats of clear.
    Not 100% happy with the finish of the wheels and despite loving the look on others' paj's I'm not sold on it for me. Perhaps it's just the colour of the wheels.. I originally wanted to go anthracite but couldn't find anything close to that without buying overseas..

New suspension is on its way also.. Ordered bilstein/Lovell heavy duty kit with ready struts, pre assembled. Should be a good thing [emoji106]

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Started trimming this up yesterday, finished almost all of it tonight..

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Had a waeco cf50 for about 8 months now and been wanting to get a slide for it for ages, ended up grabbing. The kings 60l one for cheap. However it's way too wide for it, but anyway..
    Started to mock up a false floor for the boot area so the fridge had something solid to mount to. I was keen to build a shelf but might do that at a later date..

Don't look too closely.. Might need to get edo to take the next lot of photos [emoji38]

Leave a comment:

• Chase Rockwell
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    thankfully this one has had the works thrown at it by the previous owners, NT plenums fitted (relocates the MAP sensor pickup) runners cleaned, fairly new DPF.
    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    I just can't get my head around all of the dumb shit problems this car has had.
    Did you figure this out yet? Someone let the all the Nissan (Mitsi) out.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by da9jeff View Post
    Will be fine unless you use the manual override while starting, in which case it will probably trip the cb.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yep I've left the override disconnected for now, no plans to use it. And yeah the cb will def trip if I try to start the car through that breaker lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X