• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little bit of orange peel

Comment

Looks good mate

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you get that tinted or is it a factory colour? Been thinking about doing my black d40 in a sandy taupe (tojo colour) in raptor liner. Need to play with photoshop before I commit to it...

Sent from my VS Commodore eurovox headunit using Tapatalk
        Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Coming out of the gun mint mate, not that you need any but maybe muz can chime in with some pointers.

:D

Seriously, is it supposed to look like poly* tray liner?
          Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

AHHH it is a fucking lining coating haha.

Still muz can add a few runs there see'ings you missed them.
            Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Yes, itís tintable tub liner. Got all the panels bolted back on. Going to paint the whole thing this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the Raptor done. Very happy with result. Been a long slog last few weeks so going to chill now and let the stuff bake then throw it together after Christmas.

Comment

Haha that's epic!
                  Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Looking good so far. What sort of $$$'s is that raptor liner?

And when are you supposed to be starting the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                      Looking good so far. What sort of $$$'s is that raptor liner?

And when are you supposed to be starting the trip?
                      I used two 4LT kits at $225 each. With tint about $550 total. I also bought the Raptor gun which is a must for $80.

Hoping to have this thing on the road in Feb. Leave on May 25th for WA.

Comment

will be interesting to see how it holds up. no doubt fine re: damage, but I've heard it fades pretty easily. but that may also be cheap generic shit giving it that rep.
                        '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
                        '09 VE SS

Originally posted by Scrad
                        You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

Comment

Started cleaning interior, fitting door trims, fitting window rubbers, cleaning stuff. Made a list of things to do etc etc. Fabricator mate is coming over today for Christmas so no doubt we will get bored mid arvo and start fitting the tray. Going to be a busy January once the shops open again and I can get some stuff done.

Comment

I decided to drive around Australia so I bought a car on Gumtree for $500

So... still going. Hoping to have it ready for rego by end of Feb. Got everything inside finished including wiring in a heap of accessories; small fridge, UHF, extra socket for dashcam, reversing camera, LED spotties and brake controller. Fitted a boost, voltage and oil pressure gauge. Interior is all cleaned and fitted. Dummy fitted the tray on the weekend and made our own mounts out of RHS as I wasnít happy with the mounts the tray came with. Just getting stuck into prepping the canopy for more Raptor. Decided to paint the floor of the canopy in Raptor too as it might see some corrosive liquids in the future. In the next week Iím hoping to have the tray, bullbar and towbar painted too but these will be satin black paint just to break up the look a bit.

Comment

I decided to drive around Australia so I bought a car on Gumtree for $500

Painted and mounted the towbar and bullbar. Painted the canopy in Raptor. Painting the tray next then putting it all together. Mate gave me a set of 80 series 16X8 alloys so going to spray these up and chuck them on.

Comment

That is looking very nice for a cheap do a lap car.

Comment

Working...
                                X