Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generic white ute

Bogan tradies of Australia have been using and abusing thousands of thai built utes for decades, this is one of their stories.

Got it off a fella out on the nsw/qld border. Its hit many roos and rocks but shes a tough old rig, plus it came with a parts car, which came in handy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_203813.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	6634989Click image for larger version

Name:	received_10216673617420966.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	6634990

LOl, BSF skid plate on a GM with busted steering. BSF is a youtube channel that revcovers broken, stuck and f@#%ked 4wds.

Comment

BSF is the brand of bullbar, made in Goondiwindi, Baguley Steel Fabrication

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Comment

How good is it Dexi?!
        Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Soup0511 View Post
          BSF is the brand of bullbar, made in Goondiwindi, Baguley Steel Fabrication

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
          A chink in irsa76's armour of useless knowledge!
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Working...
          X