The Daily tow rig, V WH Grand Cherokee

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate, 3300 is a fucking steal! Even if you have to spend a bit of coin fixing shit here and there I dont think you are going to go wrong in the long run. Didnt know these hard merc engines/trans, still have a Hi/Lo transfer?
    1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
    1980 Gemini Sedan
    1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Yeah mate low range and factory lockers in the Quadra Drive 2 models.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Mate of mine had one of these for a few years, was a rocket with the usual diesel tuning mods. He even set it up to run on cooking oil as an experiment, the full nine yards with fuel heaters etc.

He might even still have the kit in fact if you're interested. Unreal buying at $3300.
        Originally posted by Dimi
        80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
        Originally posted by schnitzelburger
        My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Nice buy. My neighbor just bought a similar vintage ML500, he loves it
          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Not sure i could be assed going down the cooking oil path due to lazyness....and they get down to 9 per 100 on the highway so happy with that.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Most CRD engines dont like home made biofuels. Its gotta be reallly reaaaallly clean or it fucks up injectors and shit. Dont get the mix right, and it turns to jelly etc.

Leave that shit for the mechanically injected weird beards.
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Big day yesterday replacing the 3 front Diff locating bushes. Cunt of a job laying on your back thats for sure but eventually got it sorted. The main culprit of the banging is a bush above the input/pinion that takes most of the torque and the center just fell when i lowered it. Cold chisel and hammer took care of the outer.
                Then i replaced the Transmission electrical plug and its 3 O rings that hopefully where the source of the Fluid leak. Its hard to narrow down if its the pan or the electrical fitting where its located.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Muricans are sick for wheels outside the guards.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Just passed its blue slip thank fuck.
                    So finally get it regoed today.
                    Ive never bought from an auctions before but so far so good and have saved about 50% off normal price.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Have rego will travel. Took it for a decent drive and so far so good. All up purchase price plus a few repairs and 12 mths rego it owes me under 5k so im pretry stoked with that.
                      I took the Gumby nudge bar off the front as well because gumby. Standard height and rake makes baby 4wd gods sad though.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Still reckon you got a bargain even if something goes wrong in the short term. When do the mods start?
                        1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
                        1980 Gemini Sedan
                        1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Once i sell the current daily.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

im impressed by the tow rating, whats the most you'll be dragging behind it?
                            www.holditflat.com

Comment

Looking at getting a 20-24 ft caravan and seems there about 2 tonne on there own plus whatever gear you load into that for a trip. If the Jeep proves reliable we plan a trip around Oz once i get my long service leave.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

grab you self nrma roadside just in case but looks like a cracker rig. jeeps are worth nothing so drive it till it drops and enjoy
                                check out my web site
                                http://meggala.com

yeah I tow cars and other things

Comment

Working...
                                X