Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    Cheers blokes. Im pretty stoked with it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    looks great mate, spot on.
    RB26......................Again

Comment

Haha yeah these are going to get some fatter rubber once these are rooted for sure.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin View Post
        And some Stillen headlight cover things.
        Hadnt seen them before. Probably no longer made given the age of them now.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

I'll be, still available.
          http://www.stillen.com/exterior/exterior-accessories/all-others/2005-2007-jeep-grand-cherokee-headlight-accents-unpainted.html

Comment

Well there you go. Diesel tune will be next mod.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Threw in a set of rear airbags to level it out when i tow the caravan. With a 260kg ball weight plus gear in the boot it looked a bit sus when towing.
              Picked these up for $280 on fleabay and its a car specific kit with adaptors and all the hose etc to suit. Was piss easy to install. Will connect it all up tomorrow and see how it goes.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Looks like a better quality setup than the polybags I'm running in the Chally, I'm thinking about pulling them out since I don't tow with it and the rear springs are already the heaviest available for it.

Comment

If you just run them at 5 Psi when not loaded it wont hurt to leave them in and if it ever cops a decent load you can just bump them up a tad.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

I didnt realise they are so cheap. Been thinking about replacing the inner springs on the defender with these to soften up the rear unladen
                    Originally posted by Rdyno
                    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                    Originally posted by Tripper
                    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

This is who i got them off. Would recommend.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Level the back up pretty nicely.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Relaxing trip away and can report the bags are awesome. Car drives much nicer sitting level instead of bum dragging.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Been doing a central west loop around Dubbo, Parkes,Cowra and the ACT the last week. Loaded up to the shithouse and whatvseems like neverending hills has seen the economy go out to 19 liters per hundred but towing like a champ.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

So since i did the lift there has been a slight knock in the front left that has slowly been getting worse and a couple of potholes whilst on the recent roadtrip sounded rather shite.
                              After i did the lift i got a wheel alignment done by a place ive been using for years and have a great reputation. The Wheel alignment dude is about 6ft 7 and about 150 kilos and not a fat cunt.
                              However on this Saturday morning he seemed to manage to leave all my bolts loose......The lower control arm has a bolt that is meant to slide to do the alignment, yep you guessed it loose.o the LC arm was able to bang from one side to another making a racket the hole time.
                              Fuck me how hard is it to do up the bolts after doing an alignment when thats all you do!

Happy as fuck now though. Should i send a sternly worded letter or just assume he had a big friday night and move on?
                              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

No need to yell at him, just let him know and I bet you never have another issue because he will remember it every time he sees a car of yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X