Pajeros any good?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one's with ABS have a combined brake master unit setup.........avoid. $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
      Vitaras aren't too bad, are they?
      I have a vague recollection which may or may not be correct that the V6's are a bit troublesome; and the 2.4L 4 was definitely a problem.
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Was going to suggest a Forester with an Subielift Oz lift kit in it. If you're not doing anything ridiculously serious they'll be more than enough, have decent economy and car like dynamics.
        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

This is skiddy we're talking about here, I reckon an Outback over Forester for him. Or he can go crazy and look at one of the Audi, BMW, Lexus or VWs I linked.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

The reason I said manual Forester is because dual range. Did the manual outbacks have it as well?

Comment

Mrpurple, even some standard 2.5L run of the mill liberties in the 00's have dual range boxes...
              Originally posted by Bosshoggett
              If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

I did not know that.

The obvious answer then is a 2.5L manual liberty with Sunraysias. Basically a more modern Sportswagon!

I miss Sportswagons. Haven't seen one for years.

Comment

Skiddy needs to stop being a pussy and buy a Range Rover.

Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                  Originally posted by nutttr
                  People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

I think I have a set of 5x100 Sunraysia at the farm...

Comment

We had a manual dual range sports wagon from new in 1988 as the family bus, was awesome rig. Did Cape York in it.

Check out some of the Subis on Subilift Oz insta page.
                      Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

PF. Offering practical solutions for every day problems!

I surprisingly don't hate that.

Comment

What about that soarer?
                          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
                            Skiddy needs to stop being a pussy and buy a Range Rover.

If we’re talking 4x4 isn’t it a case of diesel soot gets the moot?

Far as I can tell it seems to lead to blokes getting fixated on other blokes dirt tracks but 🤷🏼‍♂️ if it makes you happy...
                            ---
                            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                              What about that soarer?

/thread
                              '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
                              '09 VE SS

Originally posted by Scrad
                              You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

Comment

So I impulse bought a pajero today.
                                Originally posted by Gussy
                                It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Working...
                                X