Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkidFace View Post
    Anyway next step is a service and a suss at a trip to beachport.
    We service these things...

Also, up for Beachport trip!

Comment

Mate I was gonna give you a hoi! I'll see you as soon as I have time available.
      Originally posted by Gussy
      It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Boring update.
        Removed the HID kit and installed factory bulbs.
        Still average 7 to 8 litres per 100. Very happy. Is a bit annoying to drive in peak but don't mind really.

Looking at a new set of tyres soon as these are close to being fucked, they screech around corners and low speed. Otherwise the car is excellent.
        It they are still screeching plenty of grip! Its when they wash with no noise your in trouble. It is a pajero after all, new tires screech around corners at low speeds
        Originally posted by Babalouie
        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

No, they're Maxxis. They don't have grip ever. Fucking woeful things. Had them on my old Rav4, 4cyl, scariest things I've ever used and I've had retreads in the past.

Comment

Yeah I knew from day one I'd need new tyres within a few thousand klms. Will be waiting until post Xmas before I do it though, they have a bit of meat left and I am poor until I can get through the silly season (buying meat and beer and smokers and shit costs big bucks these days).
            It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Pajeros any good?

Yeah I knew from day one I'd need new tyres within a few thousand klms. Will be waiting until post Xmas before I do it though, they have a bit of meat left and I am poor until I can get through the silly season (buying meat and beer and smokers and shit costs big bucks these days).
              In all seriousness they looked fair hacked. What are you thinking of going to? AT, MT size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Babalouie
              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Tyres can now never happen due to Skiddo’s barbeque commitments so just drive them down to the belts RIP Skidface
                Originally posted by TK
                may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

So this cunt had the engine light come on today at Tailem Bend. Didn't seem to lose any power or have an issue though.
                  Went go karting and had a blast, came back out to start the car and the light is off.
                  Ok cool....but why were you on Mr light?
                  We got home with no issues and my mate plugged in his OBD scan tool and found nothing.
                  Very odd.
                  Anyway cars going on a 7 hour trip to sherringa leaving new years day so I Fucking hope there's nothing wrong with the thing.

Comment

Give me a bell tomorrow (Monday). I can slip up to work and plug a proper scan tool in if you want.

Comment

You sure Jon? You do a fuckin lot for me mate I tell you what!

Comment

You sure Jon? You do a fuckin lot for me mate I tell you what!
                        No worries. Only 700m from home to work... You still have my number?

Comment

Yeah I do I'll ring you.

Comment

So bigjonwb will need to get a huge mention from me for opening his shop on NYE for me, diagnosing the issue with the pajero (boost pressure sensor) and fixing it by blanking off the EGR. Legend. Here's some pics of the issue and the camping trip I just took to Sherringa beach. Put the car through it's paces in the dunes, used the lockers and low range for the first time and had a blast. Hit a record number of stubbies for a trip too.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

My mates nopics bogged his ranger, swore black and blue she'd tried everything to get it out, he took under 5 minutes to get it out.
                              Pics of the EGR and spot where the boost leak started.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good place to visit, glad it held together for the trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X