Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Cambodian guy gave me a rusty 60 series.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gats View Post
    Dodgy up the holes and paint it in Sandy taupe raptor liner. Some muppet will pay plenty for it then.
    Ill want to keep it if I make it safari spec!

Comment

Chop off roof. Chop off exhaust at extractors. Send it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

There's already a rag top 60 in adelaide, therefore it's fully legal and recommended by the DOT

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
        Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Seems like my progress posts went missing but oh well. Heres the 60 now. I ended up bogging and rattle canning it. I had to replace the alternator, plug and leads to get it running half decent and then after a week of it being on the road all of the rear poly bushes turned into dust so all of the rear bushes and shocks have now been replaced. Drives pretty sweet now. Unfortunately it absolutely drinks LPG, getting about 200km from the 60L tank and I haven't managed to get it working on petrol yet. A range of 200km is a bit useless for anything really so I think I'll be palming it off sometime soon. Which is a shame because its fun to drive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	finsished.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	7072393

Comment

A needlessly difficult filter change and shes running on petrol. Gave all of the engine bay grounds a clean and changed the 02 sensor, hoping it might help out with the fuel guzzling situation.

Comment

Working...
            X