My Little Short Bus (NL SWB Pajero)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it man!! Doing an awesome job!! I think you need a wing..the EVO wing haha
    Click image for larger version

Name:	p4.jpg?ct=88c48985fd3a.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	7101730
    Originally posted by The Property Guru
    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
    Originally posted by oxy
    No, that's asians
    A80 Supra
    80 Landcruiser

Comment

I'd love to have a Genuine EvoPaj...

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genu...3&uid=23753&q=

I actually priced the full factory body kit a few years ago when you could buy most of the parts..

$14,000+

Comment

fantastic work on colour coding the bar, havent seen that before and it makes such a difference.

Almost makes me want to get a 4WD
        www.markpakula.com
        2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
        2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
        2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
        2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Almost.. LOL
          Had a few friends that have said that, then they get nose bleeds and motion sickness when you take them for a drive and being up so high - LOL.

I think of all the mods, the Bull bar was the most stressful to decide on as it makes so much of an difference to the look..

Comment

That's a good looking rig. Top work Jason.
            Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Even though The Driver's side Recaro was fitted before the bull bar, I only just recently managed to get the Passenger one fitted..

The passenger seat was one that I had bought originally just for the base frame, (which became the Driver's side base frame). then sold just the seat and rails to a mate - who then didn't really like it so offered it back to me for the same price. It was the same colours as mine and looked fairly similar at first glance, so thought it would make the perfect seat for the passenger side. Trutch be told, I was kicking myself for selling it to him initially as it was a great seat and very cheap. so when he called to ask if I wanted it back, I said yes before he even finished the sentence.

The hunt was on for a passenger base frame, so lots of searching (and the fact that I had bought a set from Amazon UK that were not the exact model I needed, there were enough interchangable parts to make a complete base frame. worked out well enough)

I found a gumtree seller offering up the air lumbar support- so snapped that up for a bargain too and fitted it...

The Driver's side was fitted and wired up temporarily to get it in the right position and lumbar sorted etc. The Heating and coolong work very well, so I can see them being put to good use. I have run all the wires but have not connected the drivers seat electrics up permanantly yet as I have a fair bit of other wiring to do under the dash, so will do that all at once to save pulling everything apart multiple times as it's a bit of a PITA to remove some of the harness and plugs.

The passenger seat frame was assembled and installed and the finished result looks pretty good I reckon.
              There are differences between the two seats, but as mentioned, they look close enough to all but cure my OCD.

I am just waiting on a meter of the Recaro Artista Black fabric to come in and I will be re-triming the door cards to complete the interior.

Around the same time the Passenger seat was done, the rear seats were removed and the cargo barrier fitted. They don;t make a SWB cargo barrier as such, but the LWB model fits without any modifications required which has probably been the easiest mod done so far.
              The rear storage drawers etc are yet to be decided, but I have 1100mm long by 960mm wide and about 260mm high to play with.

Another thing done was the Bash plates.
              My mate Keiron who owns and runs Bushskinz 4x4 makes a whole range of bash plates, but sadly nothing for the Gen 2 models at this stage. He is really busy with new model development, but said he will look at the Gen 2 once he has some spare time.

I have the whole set of his plates on my last Pajero (4 plates - Front / Intercooler, Sump, Gearbox as will as Transfer Case) as well as set of his Sliders/side steps. I'd love to get him to make the sliders for this one, but I think that would be pushing the friendship too far
              I needed some in the mean time, so had to purchase a set of Boos Bash plates. They are only 3mm (Bushskinz are 4mm) but will do the job until Keiron gets something sorted. (I am sending him my factory plates so he has something to start with for his design.)

The Boos plates needed to be slightly modified to fit, which was annoying, but 30 sec each side with the cutting disc / grinder and a slight bending of the leading edge and they fit OK, but I think there are areas of improvemnet that could be made - Hopefilly Keiron can adress those when he designs his plates.

Comment

Wow t hose recaros are sick!! Loving the updates man! Would be keen on a stockton trip soon
                Originally posted by The Property Guru
                don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                Originally posted by oxy
                No, that's asians
                A80 Supra
                80 Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by MR-PUNANNY View Post
                  Wow t hose recaros are sick!! Loving the updates man! Would be keen on a stockton trip soon
                  Yep, hopefully planning another Stockton run in Late Jan - Feb.
                  Going to make a bit of a Photography day of it where I will be getting a heap of pics of all the cars on the day, so you are more than welcome to come along...

Comment

this is epic!

love SWB 4WDs. need to find something like this one day.
                    '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

This is sweet. Bar looks perfect. Bravo
                      Originally posted by thebluerx7
                      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

I love this
                        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski;n7106164
                        Walt wants a 3.5 Petrol Twin Turbo 2021 Bronco with factory lift and 35” tyres.

Comment

Working...
                        X