Ex ADF Unimog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.unimogs.co.uk/our-stock/...fast-hub-gears
    MogCentral is around the corner from our yard, good guys.

Comment

Happy to pass spanners/rattler

Comment

Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

When the Unimog becomes a Unibog, you'll wish you had something smaller. Heaps of us doing a mud run up the Powerlines track and a mates dad bought out his ex Singapore defence force Unimog for it's first local shakedown run. Sing versions are a bit smaller than the ADF version. Anyways it was awesome, until it got bogged pulling one of the other muppets out of a mud lake. Snapped winches lines, snatch straps and me digging out the mud in front of the back tyres down to well below knee deep and we finally got it out with three largish 4x4 wagons all in a conga line of snatch straps.

Good times...

Comment

this is cool as fuck
            im a cunt
            and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
              this is cool as fuck
              ^ He is right, you know.

Comment

I joked we need a Unimog at work. I think our workshop manager nearly creamed himself at the thought. We rekoned a 'Mog for a recovery support vehicle would work well with an ADF Mack wrecker, and the 8x8 tilt tray I keep trying to convince the boss to get.

Comment

If you drive in the same direction that the planet rotates will you actually arrive at a different destination?
                  2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                  2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                  I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

I've always had a completely irrational love for these things... nice buy mate :D

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
                    Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

Used to work on these in the ADF. May have been a degree of Mil Tax but fuck me parts are expensive. 1 Brake Caliper $9000 back in the late 90's...
                      Would be cheaper to get a 2nd unregistered one from the auctions for spares if keeping long term. Then i realised this will be flipped for a F40 or a General Lee Charger by the end of the year.
                      Love your work Uncle.
                      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

This has been my daily driver since buying it. Still heaps of fun to drive in a relaxed way. I’ve had it loaded to max weight, gotten firewood and dirt for the yard. It seems like one of those vehicles everyone loves for one reason or another.
                        As for mods the WTA intercooler arrived today so l will have a look at that job if the rain stays away tomorrow.
                        Attached Files
                        Originally posted by S

Comment

P.S if your Dad doesn’t unload his Unimog with his excavator his is your mum.
                          Originally posted by S

Comment

Yeah, this is pretty fucking cool

Comment

So think I found the base of my camper build today. Will weld up lifting frame so I can “deploy” it at camp sites
                              Because Unimog (tray height is 1.3mtes) the overall height with camper on going be pretty tight. It will come in a few hundred mm under max height without needing a permit. So the wood stove chimney will have to be short. Should be enough room inside for a wingback chair and a scotch cabinet. 4 post bed might need to be bunks tho.
                              Attached Files
                              Originally posted by S

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X