No announcement yet.

Ex ADF Unimog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks a bit shit, and wont be very practical IMO.

Very un-uncle.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

If you go ahead with that it needs completely inappropriate finishes. Like brick veneer and a patio.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle View Post
        This has been my daily driver since buying it. Still heaps of fun to drive in a relaxed way. I’ve had it loaded to max weight, gotten firewood and dirt for the yard. It seems like one of those vehicles everyone loves for one reason.
        Well that shocked me. Yeah. Love Them. Seems everybody does. Especially on sand islands. Stockton done yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
          If you go ahead with that it needs completely inappropriate finishes. Like brick veneer and a patio.

Comment

Not unimog but sounds like uncle drivetrain for something
            https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001...ovr?redirect=0

Comment

fold down porch, with a fold-up roof & railing..
              Attached Files
              This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post

fold down porch, with a fold-up roof & railing..
                Looks like its two storey as well. Bonus

Comment

That was always 1,000% my plan
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by S
                  I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Why am I not surprised Uncle has a picture of Phil the Greek on his wall????

Comment

He was designated the patron saint of scotch nights.
                      Originally posted by S

Comment

So the wood stove chimney will have to be short.
                        If the chimney goes up the back and turns to follow the roofline you'll get much better draw and more complete fuel burn than a short chimney. Did the same angle bend with a charcoal kiln and it raised the max temp from 600c to 900c

Comment

This is dumb. I love it.
                          Originally posted by piss98
                          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Got away for an overnighter with 10 other Mog people at “TJ’s 4b park” about mid way along the Putty Rd. I did a little wheeling but mostly just wanted to get a look at how some of the guys had set theirs up especially the blokes running Huchinson alloy bead lockers with the bigger 46” tyres. They give enough rolling diameter to sit on 95kph constantly.
                            Not cheap but by all reports very much worth the spend.

Once everyone had parked up for the night it was like walking through the valley of the giants with these huge trucks all parked kinda loosely together.
                            Attached Files
                            Originally posted by S

Comment

Saw one of these parked on the side of the road over the weekend, fucken massive thing it felt like I could drive the XKR right under it Hollywood style.
                              Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                              Originally posted by nutttr
                              People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Got away for an overnighter with 10 other Mog people at “TJ’s 4b park” about mid way along the Putty Rd. I did a little wheeling but mostly just wanted to get a look at how some of the guys had set theirs up especially the blokes running Huchinson alloy bead lockers with the bigger 46” tyres. They give enough rolling diameter to sit on 95kph constantly.
                                Not cheap but by all reports very much worth the spend.

Once everyone had parked up for the night it was like walking through the valley of the giants with these huge trucks all parked kinda loosely together.
                                "Shiiiiiiiit" - Guy in the Patrol probably

Comment

Working...
                                X