X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
    So how long before you trade up to an Oshkosh?
    A mate has one. Not for me. Mog seems the middle of the bell curve of big but very useable.

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle View Post
    Quick and dirty new camo test today. Going for low key disruptive pattern.
    Why is there a picture of your front yard and no big Unimog???

Leave a comment:

• willsy01
    replied
    So how long before you trade up to an Oshkosh?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    Quick and dirty new camo test today. Going for low key disruptive pattern.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spammy
    replied
    Check out some of the other stuff this guy has sitting in his paddock
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ok_story_share

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    It would be a cool driveway to go see as you drive past it. Or better yet, seeing the two parked in the street, blocking the street....

Leave a comment:

• Nitephyre
    replied
    Ok, being a Unimog owner is baller enough, but now you're a Dualmog owner it's just fucking showing off

Leave a comment:

• awdmoke
    replied
    Ah, it's a custom job. I've seen a couple of these, much more room for the travel esky.

Leave a comment:

• 9triton
    replied
    Can never have too many unimogs.....

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    So ummm, I brought another one. This one has jokingly been called the SR5 extra cab. Whilst the crane has been good the space in the cab is going to work for the 3 of us so much more.
    The plan is to swap over the wheels, turbo/intercooler to the new truck then sell the crane truck with the A/C etc still on it.
    Being a crane truck it should move pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    Scope on.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    Two normal 4x4’s can do the trick if it’s not down to the chassis. Then it’s going to need either a Chinook or a dozer.
    The funny part is we had the Xtrail hooked up so when it did move it was all hands on deck to give us the best chance of getting it back out. Anyway I put it in 2nd looked down at the front wheel saw I had some backward movement so told HWCW to start moving because I was coming backwards and not stopping for shit until I reached hard ground. After that I concentrated on keeping it moving at a good rate.
    When I pulled up there was skidmarks and shit from an xtrail pulling it’s hardest. HWCW said he nailed it as hard as he could and almost went through the windscreen when the snatch strap reached length. I didn’t even feel it I thought he had just moved out of the way
    Last edited by Uncle; 16-06-21, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Needs a cat D8 minimum to unbog the mog... LOL

Leave a comment:

• burn is weird
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle View Post
    Did mog things over the weekend. 1,100klm intercooler shakedown run. Has a boost leak over 21psi but is pulling like a train. EGT’s are good so will sort lead and add more fuel.
    Got it a bit bogged. Not gunna lie I had to take a nervous poo before getting it out.
    is the rule to only go Mooging with other Moogers? does a hilux/patrol etc have a chance in hell of helping?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    They did pretty well all things considered.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X