Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Next bike project - probably a proper flat-tracker style bike for the street...
    Hanging out to see that
    Originally posted by choppo
    Looking forward videos of OP doing the chicken dance in drag with bananas up the arse and other fruit around the face in gay hypnotherapist rape dungeon

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

That Mito is farking nice, ditto the RG.

In for Gamma goodness!

My 1985 RG250:

Been on the road for 3 years & still 'almost' finished, just needs a new LH mirror (young bloke decided to hang off it - cunts are hard to find) & retrim on the seat & I'd like to find a solo cover for the pillion seat.

I got it as a basket case with a '84 RG250 parts bike as well for $300 & rebuilt it from a bare frame up.

The parts bike had fresh barrels & slugs & a fresh bottom end, so I went over that motor & used it - barrels are 1mm over, ported & raised with 2 base gaskets & milled for .9mm squish, chambers are polished, it has a pair of keihan D-slide carbs with pod filters to replace the mikunis, carbon reeds & ported reed block. Pipes are stock RG & I made the cans, ignition is honda & it has a fresh clutch.
        Motor has 240psi on cranking comp test - needs 98 with a dash of nulon pro-strength or avgas to be happy.
        The only original bodywork is the mid side panels & tail - the rest is brand new 'glass race replica.
        Painted in 2-pack by a mate.
        Screen is new.
        All alloy polished (cunt to keep clean).
        Dash is RGV250 made to fit.
        Most of the bolts on the bike are new stainless allen heads.
        Brakes are fully rebuilt stock RG with decent pads.
        New chain & sprockets, new tyres, new spongy grips & the biggest bar weights I could find (so I can ride it on the highway without the vibration giving me whitefinger).

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Gamma, there's a WP shock for your RG on Ebay at the moment
            Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

Comment

Comment

Sorry mate, Looking now its gone. It was "buy it now" last night so it must of been snapped up
                Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

Comment

Thought I'd share, guy I know in sydney is about to do this with a 500.

honda RS250 tank and front fairing, gsxr400 swinger and RGV tail.

'71 Honda Dax CT70
                  '74 MR50
                  '84 323i Stroker. Needs CPR.
                  '85 KX125
                  '91 RS125R Honda
                  '96 RGV
                  '98 RMX - buy this bloody thing, please.
                  '03 4Runner 2UZ fuglyprado
                  '01 XR50
                  '02 KX250
                  '02 VTR1000 SP2
                  '05 KLX 110

Comment

If you build a flat-tracker I will show you how to ride it, I used to race a lot of flat track
                    Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                    I <3 Hamster

Comment

Comment

The problem with bikes is you can fit alot more projects in the garage than cars! For the last 20 years I've always had 3 - 5 projects going at once. All get done just takes time. And some bikes increased in value from start to finish due to value increase and rarity
                        Valiant head

Comment

Comment

Restored Kats are worth a mint these days along with RG/RZ500's and many others.

Comment

Comment

Looking Good. Not long now by the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X