Too Many toys - My bike projects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
      After a weekend of getting fed up with my projects, everything is for sale if anyone wants it. I'm going to sell the lot (cars, bikes, welder) and buy a freakin camry, and blow the rest on coke and hookers.
      I'll take the Mito.

Comment

ah man i miss my 2 stroke. I only wish I still owned it... nice bikes dude

Comment

I'll take the rapid-fire guns thanks.

Comment

Kat for me
            Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Looks like its only the RG left for me then.

Push them all in a corner and throw a tarp over them. Forget about them and come back in a couple of years
              Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Swill View Post
                Push them all in a corner and throw a tarp over them. Forget about them and come back in a couple of years
                Yep.

That.
                '71 Honda Dax CT70
                '74 MR50
                '84 323i Stroker. Needs CPR.
                '85 KX125
                '91 RS125R Honda
                '96 RGV
                '98 RMX - buy this bloody thing, please.
                '03 4Runner 2UZ fuglyprado
                '01 XR50
                '02 KX250
                '02 VTR1000 SP2
                '05 KLX 110

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Comment

Comment

So when will I be receiving this front guard?
                        2010 State Colouring in Champion

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bugger.

I'll give you $50 for your busted Katana
                              http://www.larryscustomcycles.com.au

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X