Too Many toys - My bike projects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the 2 stroke flavor of this garage. That mito is a cool conversion and the whole package looks tough, love that trade mark two stroke chamber thats exposed finishes the bike of nicely

and the 500, wow i would love to just ride a mildly worked one!

Owned a nsr150 for my first bike, in no way comparable, however the thing i loved about it was how easy it was to get well over double the power from the little single piston 2 stroke engine.

Just wacked on a tygra full zorst shaved the head and piston a little and wala a light weight very flickable bike with acceptable power to weight, well felt acceptable on such a small frame.

In a lot of ways i like riding it better than my gsxr600, the gixer was obviously a lot more powerful, but it just didn't feel the same going from peg to peg, plus i love the peaky powerband of the 2 stroke

whats the weight of the kat, i imagine its a beast
    Originally posted by Babalouie
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Man you have some awesome bikes. How heavy is that Katana and what sort of power does it put out?
        10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
        Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Went for a run up Glorious yesterday to meet up with a couple of other Kats...

Comment

Sweet! Did the cafe have enough supplies for all your soy decaf lattes or did they run out?

Looks like a fun day
                  Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

None on the back wheel then I am assuming as that could have been nasty!
                              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X