Too Many toys - My bike projects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

I need to do the forks on my/ shifty's old zx-600- do you reckon it is a do it yourself proposition?

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

I'm comfortable with that. Cheers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's more than I thought those sort of old things made!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

use a bit of exhaust sealant (works on the racecar) but don't go nuts
                              Jason, 1983 GTV6 2.8, 1974 2000GTV Group Nc

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X