Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Many toys - My bike projects

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Awesome. The Mito sounds like a ripper!

Comment

Nice RG500 and Mito there dude.I would love another RG500 to play with in the shed.
      I am not much of a kat fan but each to there owen
      Originally posted by S
      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Some great toys there.
        We'll have to organise a PF ride day some time soon.
        (I just got a tubular rego label holder for my bike, I really should road test it soon )

Comment

that kat is hawt. like an attractive B-king.
          Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Originally posted by da9jeff View Post
            that kat is hawt. like an attractive B-king.
            minus the power

Comment

I want your garage!!! Specifically your Kat and RG in that order. :D:D Awesome mate! Blast and coat that header - lets the bike down!
              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

sweet rides! not a fan of katanas but the rg and mito are fuckn sweet!
                  Nope

Comment

nice RG500, i've got one as well, in the other colour scheme, black/white/orange, they are awesome bikes!

Comment

Good stuff man, love the smokers !! :D
                      I like CBR1000RR's and CBR1000RR related products
                      04 CBR1000RR - 10.5 @ 137

Originally posted by RotaUte
                      ps: Nice bike, sucks that it's a Yamaha, but hey... we can't all have Hondas

Comment

Comment

Nice Bikes, though katana needs more pop-up headlight :D

Comment

Comment

Nice collection. I borrowed that model Katana off a mate for my license test. The RD 400 I had at the time had near fucked tyres, which which wouldn't have been a good look for the cop tester.

I Like the RG best, got a soft spot for some 2 stroke buzz.
                              Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Comment

Working...
                              X