PF Dirtbike Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably get something smaller, like a 110 that I can still ride and the little bloke can step up to. He rode the KLX110 we had out the other weekend and loved it - he just wasn't tall enough to reach the ground, so he fell off every time he had to stop. Big smiles though.

Comment

How much for the KX500?

In all honesty I'm probably just a tyre kicker but I would love a 500 2 stroke in the fleet
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/60761635268...709530?sfns=mo
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

I’m in need of some new pants. Looking a Fox as I’ve got their jersey already but seems you can spend $150 -$279 on different models

any thoughts?
          2007 KTM 250 SX

I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Generally top of line MX gear looks good and is comfy but is not robust enough for bush riding (one look at a BlackBerry bush and is all torn up). Also avoid anything with leather inserts because they get damaged if washing regularly. I think all pants are made to fit knee guards these days? Otherwise just choose your preferred ridiculous color and pattern because they're all fairly similar.

Comment

Excellent. I reckon I’ll go for the $150 Fox Prix flo. Black and orange will suit the KTM.

Edit. Ah bugger these have leather.

https://www.mxstore.com.au/p/Fox-202...s/FO23923824-c
              Last edited by Greg Rust; 04-11-19, 09:46 PM.
              2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

Fox make the Legion range which is designed for enduro riding. Pants have pockets and stuff so you can chuck your phone in there if you want. The Legion gloves are great. Really waterproof and comfy as. Has a thing in the finger so you can use your touch screen.

Comment

Klim is pretty good but the price is high.

I've used MX gear in the woods, but unless it's top dollar stuff it just disintegrates when you hit something.

Comment

Sweet, will check the Legion range
                    2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

Working...
                    X