No announcement yet.

PF Dirtbike Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that’s cracking bike in perfect trail spec. Nice man.
    Originally posted by S
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

thanks mate.

btw any of you carnts considering a rekluse do it. I've struggled the last few years with my hands getting really sore (think its work related from all the typing or maybe im just old) and its not arm pump. not having to work the clutch on tricky high climbs is a game changer for me.
      RB26......................Again

Comment

I have total bike envy fly510

I love my old 300 as well.

Comment

I ended up finding a 2nd hand bike trailer for cheap on marketplace so picked that up the other night.

You can't buy a decent pipe guard or bash plate for my old girl so I had a crack at making one over xmas. Hopefully it stops the things getting bent.

New bars, grips, hand guards and fork seals for xmas. I might put the new plastics on that I bought back in 2015 and get a fancy sticker kit for it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pipe cage.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	496.0 KB
ID:	7216448

I'm keen to ride so I'm forcing the hand of my friends.

Brought this home to adjust the valves, change the oils and try to get it started. It hasn't run since I borrowed it on Australia day weekend 2013 when the valves went. My mate had stopped riding with us so just let it sit. It looks like something has eaten away the gold looking colour on the upper forks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRF.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	537.0 KB
ID:	7216447
          Maverick - gone
          Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

it feels awesome honestly. happy i went for the 2 banger as the bike is so light compared to what i came off and as its efi and mixes the oil automagically its not smokey at all. its also the first and probably last new bike i'll get so wanted to get something decent.
            My BIL bought a Sherco 250 Factory, I had a quick ride on it on the trail one day for a few minutes but he was keen to get it back so I didn't really get the full experience. I like the fact that KTM has had a few years to work on the EFI and now it's working so well
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

$38k Erzeberg for sale. Time to cash in Fly510.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...36924176867535

That CRF started right up with a new battery, new fuel and the valve adjustment. Very surprised.

Maverick - gone
              Turbo AU Ute

Comment

I love my 250TPI, its everything a bike should be for me.

Depends on your style of course, but i think a 300TPI done up with some adventure bike flavour would be great. Light, nimble but long range and capable of actual tough terrain. Im talking about getting deep into the bush, not riding gravel roads. I don't think the market is ready for a 2 stroke adv bike they still have the Landcruiser mentality that DRZ's are the best.
                Last edited by Likes Dirt; 22-01-21, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Stop teasing me with your 250/300 2T I can't afford one anymore.
                  1975 TX Gemini Coupe - 1991 VN SS - 2017 VF SS Redline Wagon
                  YT: https://www.youtube.com/bucketindustries

Comment

Same!
                    Originally posted by S
                    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Are you at all concerned about the oil or fuel pump failing in the forest far away?
                      Maverick - gone
                      Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Kind of at the start, but now I'm no more worried than any other part.

Comment

Working...
                        X