Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this?

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

They say i know fuck nothing, but i know fuck all!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
        Like this?

Yes - I know it looks ugly but this bike "pioneered" the use of Hub centre steering in racing, under slung fuel tanks and single sided swing arms. Like the Britten it had no frame to speak of - yes Vincent used the concept of the motor providing the load path between the steering head and the rear swing arm mounts. The bike shown is (I think) an evolution of the original single sided swing arm concept - the original implementation resulted in a high speed weave stemming from the rear wheel. The pivot for the single sided swing arm consisted of a large taper roller - I believe it came from a citroen CV. The pivot was concentric with the gearbox output shaft which meant the chain tension was not changed by suspension action! The bike lead to ELF sponsored experimentation with HCS in the GP bikes.

This was a truly remarkable bike! The Britten is something else again!!

Comment

Originally posted by fat910 View Post
          The one I remember reading about in the late 70's. Engineering art!!

Comment

http://rocket-garage.blogspot.com.au...-workshop.html
            They say i know fuck nothing, but i know fuck all!

Comment

1500cc, 500hp w/ gas, fairly nippy apparently..

Comment

Bahhhh! 5 pages and no 916/996/998's. What's the world coming to!

Fixed:

Comment

some cool springers

Comment

That orange "Shitkicker" is cool as fuck!
                    If in doubt, flat out!

Comment

So a lot of a thread dig to show some of the custom bikes that you can find in Indonesia.

There is a pretty big bike scene as you would imagine. So big that Honda do there MotoGP season launch here each year without a GP until 2021 in Indonesia.

So from my trip to the motor show in Jakarta yesterday, here are some pics of just a fraction of the bikes that were on display.

Prices on big bikes are eyewatering, try $42k plus's on roads for the striple 765....

The little bloke trying out a KTM....

And then he wanted to explore his feminine side.....

He was dragged off that quickly....
                      And put in this to get his testosterone back....

A wicked cool little Balinese inspired bike with barongs and other spirits and stuff...

And some more custom bikes, everything from choppers through to cafe racers was there.

And the little bloke pretending to be an outrider for the president....

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

My top two on bikesales currently.
                        https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/d...SSE-AD-6195536
                        Check out this 1969 Triumph Trophy 650 TR6.

https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/d...SSE-AD-6027997

Comment

Attached Files
                          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

:fap:

Comment

Working...
                            X