• Time
  • Show
Clear All

love a nice XS650

Comment

choppahead kustoms

Comment

Comment

Crappy phone pic from a crappy phone, but cool as I thought.

Apparently an Indian of some sort (I know noting else about it other than I liked it)

A bloke mate died and he ended up with this and a aprillia race bike of some sort. Looked to be a 125 or something.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
            Crappy phone pic from a crappy phone, but cool as I thought.

Apparently an Indian of some sort (I know noting else about it other than I liked it)

A bloke mate died and he ended up with this and a aprillia race bike of some sort. Looked to be a 125 or something.

Looks like a Skyteam - Ace or Swift to me. They range from 50-250cc I think.

Comment

Not really a bike guy but digging this thread. Some of this stuff looks like it would be trying hard to kill you?
              GT8
              1UZ Celica
              1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Originally posted by ZX6RBen View Post
                Looks like a Skyteam - Ace or Swift to me. They range from 50-250cc I think.
                http://scooterswa.com.au/bikesandbug...1-ace-125.html
                Look ok from a distance, agricultural quality when you get closer. About $2.5k for the 125. Should easily be able to do better for less.

Click image for larger version

Name:	skyteam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.3 KB
ID:	6590019
                Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Uber cool pic of MotoGP bikes:
                  If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Newest Rough Craft build. I love it

Comment

^ they sure know how to build a bike! I'm really loving Kott Motorcycles CB stuff at the moment.

They say i know fuck nothing, but i know fuck all!

Comment

The annual police remembrance wall to wall ride arrived in Canberra today, 1600 bikes in total! That's a lot of bikes. My two favourites:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
                        1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
                        1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
                        1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
                        And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

Comment

Randy De Puniet has had more crashes than any other rider in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.

Comment

Thunderbike Germany

Comment

"Black Arrow"
                              Attached Files
                              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Gulf take on a Sports Classic

Triumph Daytona 955i
                                Originally posted by Stix Z
                                i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
                                Originally posted by Jim
                                Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X