• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck I love that centre stand!

Comment

http://www.bikeexif.com/er-motorcycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
      1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
      1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
      1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
      And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

Comment

Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
        "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

I'm sure somebody mentioned Viragos in one of the Cafe threads recently

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glene...cer/1063781756

Comment

I dig it surprisingly. Just needs some wire wheels.
            They say i know fuck nothing, but i know fuck all!

Comment

Originally posted by sammm View Post
              I'm sure somebody mentioned Viragos in one of the Cafe threads recently
              I think he should have let someone else write the description for him.
              this a very nice 95 verago fully convered to cafe racer rides and runs beautifully naer new tyres . plus all the arriganal parts go with it.
              If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Comment

Deano's bike is nice ^

Comment

Originally posted by brasher View Post
                    leborod
                    ftfy

Comment

my need to build a bad ass chopper is growing by the day.

hnnnng

Comment

Saw this old girl when we pulled into the servo in Newman yesterday:

Those German square shoulder tyres must be interesting on the open highways.
                        Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

That URAL ain't so old. And he won't be leaning it over too much with that sidecar attached.

http://www.imz-ural.com.au
                          If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

I'm afraid I don't get the whole Harley/chopper thing at all, but that's OK I'm sure lots don't get why I like VMX bikes so much. But for those that do here's a few:

Comment

The bloke i got my bike from was selling a Montesa a few months ago, not enough want for me but definitely unique. Always has Maico's too.

Comment

I like road bikes too, especially racers and traditional cafe bikes. A lot of todays CRs are a bit overstyled for me. I even like drag racers - but real ones, not the showponies.

KR said of the TZ flat-tracker "You have to throw it sideways at 150mph to get it slowed down for the turns" and more famously "They don't pay me enough to ride that thing"

The one and only EJ Potter, aka the Michigan Madman on one of his SBC powered exhibition bikes

This is EJs first version of many. If it looks agricultural well, he was a farmer. He said the worst possible thing you could do was let it hook up; the only way to stay at least partially in control was to let it smoke the tyre for the entire 1/4 mile. Check out the exhaust manifolds.

Pommy drag racer "Stage Fright"

Comment

Working...
                                X