Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ducati 1098s

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
    I don't think it would be a problem on a PF ride, spirited not stupid would be describe it.
    You weren't there, but Stupid is probably the definition of an SV650 mounted 2JZR31 trying to chase down a GSXR1000 mounted Millsi after being baulked by a car on Mt Mee.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
      You weren't there, but Stupid is probably the definition of an SV650 mounted 2JZR31 trying to chase down a GSXR1000 mounted Millsi after being baulked by a car on Mt Mee.
      I've belted 150cc scooters through the foothills of Lombok at night dodging pedestrians and cows with that loose cunt, I know how he rides :p
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

      Sometimes im too busy to take names.

      Comment


        #93
        Sketchy has been on a trike ride with me. He knows safe when he sees it.
        Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

        Comment


          #94
          Haha, Sketchy and safe don't belong in the same sentence. Mad cunt lends me his RC8R, tells me to follow him back into the city... jumps in his 2J powered E30 and leaves his estate flat out and crossed up in third. Had to keep the throttle nailed to keep up... with my then girlfriend on the back and a mouth full of hot burning rubber/asphalt being flicked up off the tyres.

          Good times... I should actually come for another visit. Can you hire sports bikes up there? I'm on Qantas staff travel these days so the flights are no probs.

          Sick bike dirtyrex, I'm actually jelly as hell. Good move going with the uber low kms I reckon.
          Randy De Puniet has had more crashes than any other rider in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.

          Comment


            #95
            Back in my garage. Fuck it's loud for a stock bike. I'll go apologize to my neighbours in advance.



            /cue cat lady jokes
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by Mr Jones
            Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

            Comment


              #96
              <----- does what it says on the tin.




              Dirtyrex: porno. bring it Friday.
              Originally posted by Dimi
              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

              Sometimes im too busy to take names.

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                Back in my garage. Fuck it's loud for a stock bike. I'll go apologize to my neighbours in advance.



                /cue cat lady jokes
                I'm not sure that's what they meant when they said it would be a pussy magnet.
                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                  I'm not sure that's what they meant when they said it would be a pussy magnet.


                  Nice bike.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                    Back in my garage. Fuck it's loud for a stock bike. I'll go apologize to my neighbours in advance.



                    /cue cat lady jokes
                    Schweet! If you or your neighbours think it's too loud I will ride mine over....either with or without baffle depending on how much quieter you want them to think yours is in comparison. :p
                    Hide yo' wife!!!

                    Comment


                      Awesome. Throw the mirrors away.

                      Comment


                        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

                        Comment


                          This is not really helping guys.
                          Originally posted by S
                          I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
                            This is not really helping guys.
                            I looked at both 1098 and 848 about 5 years ago. Decided on the 848 and bought a low k used bike. Love the thing, only issue had is a battery regulator shitting itself. Got the belts done a couple of months back and thats about it. Still enjoy riding it and whilst I'm toying with getting a GS for some two up touring duties, I'd have to keep the 848.

                            Go get one, won't disappoint.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                              Back in my garage. Fuck it's loud for a stock bike. I'll go apologize to my neighbours in advance.



                              /cue cat lady jokes
                              Hnnng
                              Originally posted by psssi98
                              will probably take it up the arse

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by travisaus View Post
                                Hnnng
                                I'd have sexual relations with it if I was more flexible as the exhaust is mounted under the motor. In the meantime, I have been known to walk into the garage and just sit on it (waiting on a man flu to pass but I'll get out on the weekend).
                                Originally posted by Mr Jones
                                Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X