Ducati 748S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a freshly restored 955 Corsa for the inspirations...
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
      Yeah, I went Full Irsa76 on it. lol.
      Except you actually bought a cool bike (or two) you researched.
      Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Thanks....Now I can't decide whether to do the wheels grey or gold.

Comment

Gold. Always gold.
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Unless it's charcoal. Then charcoal

Comment

Or white.
              But never Silver/grey

Comment

senna colour scheme
                Originally posted by Marv
                Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                  senna colour scheme
                  Senna Colourscheme on a 748? That's like having a HSV kitted v6 comodore.

Comment

This is the colourscheme I was contemplating for one of the spare sets of bodywork the 748SP I was looking at... (Well, just the main colour, the number boards and the Polizia)Click image for larger version

Name:	Polizia.png
Views:	1
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	6618135

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                      a freshly restored 955 Corsa for the inspirations...
                      I think I need this sitting in my man cave. I'd be unable to ride it. But I just want to look at it.
                      Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Id probably match the wheels to the frame colour. That said, do as I say not as I do...... Is some great liveries for these bikes although I hadn't seen Polizei look. Very cool. They do look the business with race liveries on them.

Comment

Always wanted to do one of these but doesn't look right on my model.
                          Couldn't stand to look at the 749/999 when they were released but they have grown on me.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I've actual got some infostrada decals somewhere, was going to put them on my Mito when it was still a functional 125 as a sort of mini Bayliss replica.

Comment

Originally posted by im_boostn View Post
                              I love these older dukes
                              Lol. Older!

funny what people associate as old or vintage.

When i think older Ducati it is invariably late 80s or early 90s

exhibit A

Comment

The Ducati 916 launched 25 years ago now.

Comment

Working...
                                X