X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVLUV View Post
    He does take 4+ weeks though.
    Probably worth it for something special though.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Gary at Prime Powdercoating - 44 Rowland Slacks Creek has done my roll cage, strut brace and Enkies. Great job and fast turnaround.
      The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Pulled the rear shock out last night so I can take it for a fresh bumpstop and seals - 8,000km in ~24 years means it's in very nice nick, but the rubber bits will be unhappy. Super easy job. Spent more time looking for a dropped 6mm washer than pulling it out of the bike.
        "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Working...
        X