Clear All

Why no MT09/10 on the list?
    www.markpakula.com
    2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
    2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
    2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
    2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

The ten has always been ugly as sin. I was very keen on the the new 09SP but when I saw it in the flesh they’ve really fucked up the size and shape of the tank it looks stupid. Immediately crossed off the list. I so wanted to like it and that was prob my first choice but sadly not anymore
      CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

More recently they also fucked up the headlight. I'm not sure I will ever sell my OG 2014 MT09 as it's better than SP spec and not ugly as a bag full of rotting arseholes.
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
          More recently they also fucked up the headlight. I'm not sure I will ever sell my OG 2014 MT09 as it's better than SP spec and not ugly as a bag full of rotting arseholes.
          The headlight I could live with but the tank legit looks 30% or more out of proportion from the rest of the bike. You'd legit throw your leg over, look down and think you had an elephants head sticking out between your legs.
          CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

yeah you really have to try them all. i loved my superduke but some others hated it with a passion.

i never enjoyed the tuono but the sound was nice.
            GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
            VF2 Redline Ute
            E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Working...
            X