Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops, I dun did it again - Another Bike, this time its comfortable......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences on your donation to QPS.

Do they still mail tickets if they stop you in person? Last two I got was email and text.
    The Slowly IS300

Comment

So 27km over?

Just under the magical 30km where it all goes to uber shite
      or is that the peoples rebublic of victoria only?
      Last edited by 9triton; 14-07-21, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
        So 27km over?

Just under the magical 30km where it all goes to uber shite
        or is that the peoples rebublic of victoria only?
        It's 40km/h here for an immediate six month suspension. But we have a wonderful thing where we don't have double demerit weekends, but if I get done within 12 months for speeding at 20km/h plus I get hit with double points on the second offence.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
          My condolences on your donation to QPS.

Do they still mail tickets if they stop you in person? Last two I got was email and text.
          I was told it would be sent out to me, so assume by post.

We will find out in the next day or so I assume.

Comment

It could take up to 6 weeks to get to you from memory. Luckily you were only on your qualifying lap... :D

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
            Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

The speeding infringement is in the system, as I was told when I was in the TMR office swapping the ute rego over from business to private use.

And some fancy bits on the way......

A seat cowl to replace the pillion seat as I have removed the pillion pegs and run as a single seater.

A set of bar end mirrors, that team moto have told me are not available any more, yet Oliver's have told me they are available on back order, but they are available.

And lastly a belly pan kit, that again team moto tell me is not available, yet Oliver's said no problem, we have them in stock so should arrive early next week.

The parts guy at Oliver's was a lot better at finding stuff in the triumph system, searching part numbers for the mirrors as they are used on different bikes, and all the variations of street triples of the same generation as mine for the belly pan.

The parts guy at team moto just looked up the system based on the vin if the bike, and said computer says no when he couldn't find anything.

Me thinks Oliver's will be getting my money's for any more genuine parts purchases I make.

Comment

The seat cowl turned up on Friday, so picked it up and put it together today.

Only a little thing, but makes a big difference to the look, especially as being registered as a single seater I have taken the pillion pegs off the bike.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210724_144719710.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	7274567

Just finished it off nicely for the back of the bike.

Hopefully soon Oliver's gives me a call to pick up the belly pan and the bar end mirrors.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X