Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Dirtbike?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I've been thrashing mine round the property every weekend since I got one, super stoked. LED headlight is bullshit bright too which I did not expect!
    Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

    Sometimes im too busy to take names.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
      I've been thrashing mine round the property every weekend since I got one, super stoked. LED headlight is bullshit bright too which I did not expect!
      That’s excellent to hear! I was a bit worried about how they would fair with extended use.

      I’ve ridden mine literally once, the lockdown started that afternoon. I need a bigger backyard.

      In the meantime I’ve lubed and adjusted chains on both bikes and just stare at them in the garage dreaming of a day when we can ride again. We being me, now wifey is pregnant with twins she won’t be riding for a while…
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post

        That’s excellent to hear! I was a bit worried about how they would fair with extended use.

        I’ve ridden mine literally once, the lockdown started that afternoon. I need a bigger backyard.

        In the meantime I’ve lubed and adjusted chains on both bikes and just stare at them in the garage dreaming of a day when we can ride again. We being me, now wifey is pregnant with twins she won’t be riding for a while…
        I will put my hand up to join you and give it some use lol
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by FLI355 View Post

          I will put my hand up to join you and give it some use lol
          As soon as we get the go ahead we’ll go fuck up some dirt!
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post

            As soon as we get the go ahead we’ll go fuck up some dirt!
            Fuck yeah we will. Then you watch I’ll end up with a dirt bike too lol. The nopics will kill me.
            CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by FLI355 View Post

              Fuck yeah we will. Then you watch I’ll end up with a dirt bike too lol. The nopics will kill me.
              Fun for all the family!
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

              Comment

              Working...
              X