X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting the bike licence back

Guys,
    Im thinking of doing the getting the bike licence back but the story is i lost it 5 years ago due to stupidity (200 in a 100 zone) and never went to go do the test again apply for another one as i was too afraid to lose it again. Its a vicsous cycle. Well now older and hopefully wiser im thinking of doing it all again. But there have been changes to the rules here in nsw anyone know what they are?

Went to the RTA website but got lost on the maze of links.

I was told by someone since it been expired for so long i had to do the L's then P's again or something rather then finally back on Fulls.

Cheers
    Clicky for fitness instructions

sorry to hiujack your thread but if you lose your bike license do you lose your car licesne as well or vice versa, do I get 12 points per licences?

Comment

i know in sydney its 12 point total (car plus bike). If you lose your car licence u lose your bike licence as well
      Clicky for fitness instructions

Comment

I would have thought that you just get it back after that 5 year period and don't have to sit the Ls test again? That's what happened to those I know that have lost their licences..
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

All licences are connected. All licences are lost when you lose one so to speak.

Comment

Working...
          X