No announcement yet.

LB Lancer Track Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was goin to say - holy shit that arse gets light... before i saw the last vid.

so i guess you realised :D
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

So, did you end up using torana flares? And any updates? Especially updates that include pics!!

Comment

Not torana flares I believe that they are rear datsun 240zg flares on both the front and back.

Sadly I haven't had the car out this year, I had it loaded on the trailer ready to go out a few weeks back but it was too wet. There is another practice day in a few weeks I will aim for that one.
        Since the above videos I have messed around with the rear leafs, they are a lot softer now which has definitely settled the car down although it was causing the diff and prop shaft to hit the under body.

I have just finished pulling some lowering block out of the back and going from a 4.44 to a 4.1 diff, it looks a little jack up but should hopefully handle better. I will take some video next time I am out.
        B&N Performance Engineering - 4Bangers & Mash Racing
        1978 LB Lancer IPRA Car - In the making LB Lancer 4G63 IPRA Build - Now up and driving

Comment

Great build!
          I built a la 2 door with the same motor back in the late 90's wasn't as nice as yours though .

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update, much appreciated! Can't wait for more video footage too! Also, what did you find to be the hardest/worst part of your build?

Cheers, Paul.

Comment

Thanks heaps for the update.

Ps just fitted a w57 to my car and fark its tight! Like the Shack and his birds first meet shit! Lol
              Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
              You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Anything to update us on mate?

Cheers, Paul.

Comment

Working...
                X