X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool

Comment

That's one heck of a project, and one heck of a workshop. Look forward to more progress.

Comment

Holy fuck that's cool.
        The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

pics of the pantera in the background?
          yep

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_G View Post
            pics of the pantera in the background?
            sorry mate don't have any pic's of it.
            Profi

Comment

That pantera looks like the one on carsales at the moment (i.e it's red) -

Is that the same workshop?
              Originally posted by tandy ass
              Got a 97 cielo for free (I think i got ripped off)

Comment

Thats not our workshop were in a factory.

I never paid much attention to the pantera but that one has different wheels, door handles and chrome strips around the windows.
                Profi

Comment

lol before i clicked on this link, i was imagining a hyundai excel with sick division body kit, chrome 14" momo extremes and a wrx bonnet scoop.

however, after clicking on the link i'm much happier about what i see. that looks fucking mad!

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
                    lol before i clicked on this link, i was imagining a hyundai excel with sick division body kit, chrome 14" momo extremes and a wrx bonnet scoop.

however, after clicking on the link i'm much happier about what i see. that looks fucking mad!
                    lol that's funny. mate ive been blasted by hyundai owners for doing this to an excel.
                    Profi

Comment

Originally posted by profi View Post
                      lol that's funny. mate ive been blasted by hyundai owners for doing this to an excel.
                      What exactly does that entail? Being told you got served after some gimp in a baseball hat with a flat brim and a big gold sticker on it threw down for dissin the hyundai heritage bro?

Epic project, I wish I had the mess problem you guys seem to have. Oh yeah put one of the v8's in. Please for the love of god.
                      Originally posted by Dimi
                      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchypip View Post
                        What exactly does that entail? Being told you got served after some gimp in a baseball hat with a flat brim and a big gold sticker on it threw down for dissin the hyundai heritage bro?
                        Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ive wrecked a bit of valued history:rotflol:
                        Profi

Comment

Why, cos it was one of the few the front wheels didn't fall off of?
                          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                            Why, cos it was one of the few the front wheels didn't fall off of?
                            This is the picture that annoyed them.
                            Profi

Comment

I own one of them and even im lol'ing.. I told the guys at work about what your doing and they all pissed themselves, think its hilarious.

Fuck the wankers who get upset about them, they are good cars but they are never going to be anything other than a cheap korean runabout.
                              Originally posted by Einstein
                              The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result

Comment

Originally posted by carcrazy View Post
                                they are good cars but they are never going to be anything other than a cheap korean runabout.
                                There a good car, ive never seen such a strong production floorpan. To bad the rest is shit
                                Profi

Comment

Working...
                                X