• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• morerevsm3
    replied
    20 years ago, the ~450HP it had was enough to be reasonably competitive at the country tracks I raced at, won enough prizemoney to cover the methanol (~90 litres per meeting) and (S/H) tyres. biggest problem I had was recurring problem of converterless glide dumping pressure and stopped driving. turned out to be hairline crack in valve body. it was one of 3 converterless glides I know of, that ran without a tap

Leave a comment:

• F|sh
    replied
    geez mate you dog is a keen pit crew aint he!!! i be in for a PF bbq at your joint. any fishing nearby?

Leave a comment:

• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• morerevsm3
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• morerevsm3
    replied
    after harvest would suit me perfectly (I do maintenance at bulk grain storage sites)

I used to race a super sedan many years ago. a 410 sprintcar driver from tasmania came and raced at go kart all power nationals a few months ago (speedway karts) and said it drives just like his sprintcar, but less violent, and not as vertical in the controls, but back it in just the same etc

Leave a comment:

• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dieline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fro
    replied
    dieline, you say the date, and I'll organise a plane ticket and a rental car.

Keen as to drive a sprintcar.

Leave a comment:

• BigMuz
    replied
    I did laps a few years ago in an amscar on a very similar farm track and fuck me drunk I had no idea they stuck so hard going so sideways and so fast.

The wing car would be mind blowing for 99.9% of people.

Leave a comment:

• scooby36
    replied
    fuggin ripper !
    you rock dieline, what an offer! bbq+ sprintcars sounds wicked, you lucky WA mofos !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X