X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Many awesomes

I used to dream of putting my radiator in the boot, was talked out of it as apparently Id never comply with any realistic race class. Do you compete in a specific class or just to beat your own PBs at random track days?

SuperSprints.... Sports Sedan Class [or Group"A" ...faster qualifying time in SA] [slower cars are Gr B]
    ..............^^^^^ for ED ^^^^

FOR Alex:

Unregistered:
    Schedule A
    #7....Remove steering lock
    #12...More than 500cc of hot liquid in cabin requires a TOTALLY sealed [isolated container... if coolant pies run through the cabin to the rear radiators the hoses/copper pipes will need to have a secondary enclosure or in the case of copper tube,no joins between the front & rear bulkheads.
    Same rule for in cabin fuel lines.[no joins]
    Schedule 'B"
    #6...Front wheel Drive... Scatter shield.
    #15...2litre oil catch tank.

rear bulkhead can be clear Lexan

Suzuki Mighty Boy / BEC Rear Mid mount Suzuki 1150cc 450kg Hillclimber [in the build]

Comment

Yeah Id run the lines under the car though. Any rules that are just directly against the radiator in the rear? Id have no problems adding firewalls/etc.
      #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
        Yeah Id run the lines under the car though. Any rules that are just directly against the radiator in the rear? Id have no problems adding firewalls/etc.
        What car??

[see Edit on my last post]

Suzuki Mighty Boy / BEC Rear Mid mount Suzuki 1150cc 450kg Hillclimber [in the build]

Comment

Wow, nice work. Certainly overkill with the cooling system!
          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

lexan firewall to complex to shape.

Will run a three piece wall(hoop suround 1 piece, top section of hoop and bottom section of hoop).

Will be foam rubber that is shaped a epoxy resined to keep hold the shape.
            Will use 24k gold reflectant on the rear side to combat heat radiation.
            The top section of the hoop wall will have a cutout and be fitted with a lexan screen to still have some rear view. I know all cars will be behind me so i need it. LOLZ

Comment

r.e the coolingh system i was worried about it being in the boot so I wanted a core that could fir two 16 inch fans. I should have gone for a thiner rad say 22mm thick core instead of the 40. Hope it works anyways that is the main concern.

Comment

Love it! Can't wait to see some vids of it running!
                Originally posted by rolin7
                this forums is going downhill at an awesome rate

fuck i love this place
                Originally posted by Fondles
                Dayummm....is that miz_03b girl........ fugly....... ive rooted guys with better bod's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

fuck yeah!
                  your former friendly cambodian dictator

Comment

I love that a relatively small place like PF manages to get such a high percentage of loonies

A+++

Comment

Been fucking around with the guards. They don't look as bad as i thought.

Want a 17x8/9 with a 255/265 45/17 or a 240/610/17 full slick

Comment

So sanblasted it this morning and painted it tonight.

10 VHT epoxy paint cans. Came out ok. Not the best but meh. Start the reassembly now.

Comment

I came in my pants. This is currently my favourite project on PF. FWD track cars represent :D Carry on.
                          Rice Rocket Evo 8: http://performanceforums.com/forums/...6530-Evo-8-gsr
                          Project supercharged fagna: http://www.performanceforums.com/for...php?t=67229758

Comment

Love this, gonna watch with interest.

Comment

we need a charade v excel race
                              ɹıɐɥɔ ɹnoʎ ɟɟo uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı You know the song, "I Fought the Law and the Law Won"? Well, I fought the system and it kicked the living shit out of me! - mickey rourke

Comment

Subscribes
                                I do not like V slicers.

"Give it the full rissole son" random old mate 2011

"If you can't fix it with a hammer it's electrical" Hoops 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X