XD Street Stocker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i fixed up the bracket for the throttle cable today. it actually gets full throttle now ! took it out for a bit of a thrash. heaps of doughnuts and fishies again. some kids on motorbikes pulled up and i did some doughnuts around them. tokyo drift stylez yo !

it still misses and farts a bit. i'll chuck the dizzy in that i overhauled. might give it a run on the oscilloscope too. i've just arranged to buy 3 more xd-f sedans, so i'll go through the suspension soon.

i also removed about 10 metres of barbed wire from the driver's side back brake. fixed the brake line. still no back brakes. no biggie. makes skids easier.
    Originally posted by Skompa
    The throttle linkages jammed on the CDs in my old Triumph 2000 and stuck it at WOT.

I didn't realise for about 15 mins as it never broke the speed limit.

Comment

did a bit more today. put the dizzy and a set of plugs in. goes heaps better. fanged around some dirt tracks and it's fucken evil ! ended up facing the way i'd come a few times. it swaps ends quick !
      Originally posted by Skompa
      The throttle linkages jammed on the CDs in my old Triumph 2000 and stuck it at WOT.

I didn't realise for about 15 mins as it never broke the speed limit.

Comment

Working...
      X