Budget Track/Street S1 RX7

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks heaps Chris - but better make it next week - not there this week.

Comment

Done deal mate can do

/ --------------- \
      _/ /___________\ \_
      /_________|_________\
      |OOO ___________ OOO|
      \______|====|______/
      [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Sorry Chris - hadn't replied. Any time suits - if not there they can just be dumped at the garage door. Very much appreciated.

Big thanks to Tyrie - dropped around to his place last night to try on wheels. No photos of Simmons - they were offset fail on my car too. But his meshies! I soooo want!

Perfect. I think I'd need slightly smaller offset as I run 205s not 195s, so about 15x6.5 +15 would be perfect.

But even the matte black mesh suited the car. Sure you don't want to sell Tyrie?

Comment

Oh - and before the smart ass pedants get in on the act - I know the Toyos are not supposed to go that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Wilson View Post
            It's a little disturbing when you go to the hillclimb here in Canberra, there are always a lot of healthy, running rotaries there.
            Until we kill them.

That really was some weird shit going on with those Dunlops. Wouldn't have believed it unless I'd been there. Softness didn't equal grip.

I do prefer the S1 over the S2. Tempted to have another one... satin black... red steelies etc... ,
            Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Working...
            X