X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justengt4 View Post
    Don't bitch at me if you have to register
    Fuck you - I have to register to see it.
    fuckit.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
      Fuck you - I have to register to see it.
      fuckit.
      You'll have to be patient then, until i can be farked dredging up the pics to post here

Mods were extensive. Mostly new firewall, new trans tunnel, custom engine cradle, front mount WRX steering rack conversion, fabricated steering mounts, extensive mods to rear diff cradle, suspension etc etc.

Not just a matter of dropping the front drive shafts
      GT8
      1UZ Celica
      1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Originally posted by Justengt4 View Post
        You'll have to be patient then, until i can be farked dredging up the pics to post here

Mods were extensive. Mostly new firewall, new trans tunnel, custom engine cradle, front mount WRX steering rack conversion, fabricated steering mounts, extensive mods to rear diff cradle, suspension etc etc.

Not just a matter of dropping the front drive shafts
        Yeah, figured it's be more than dropping the driveshafts. How'd you go getting it engineered?
        "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Engineering was no problem back in 04/05.....dunno about these days?
          GT8
          1UZ Celica
          1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Here's a few from P Bucket....i think you can just use the link to access my whole folder (no nopics in there )

engine cradle and new tunnel

modded diff cradle to accept JZA70 diff (currently 3.54:1 full spool)

Fabbed steering knuckle...fark me it was a mind fuck to get this right. We got bump steer down to bugger all and waaay better than the factory effort.

Trans tunnel of love. You can also see the mount plates for the moly tube gearbox x-member. Boxed into the chassis so really stiffens things up.
            GT8
            1UZ Celica
            1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Seen this car at the SDMA hill climb last Sunday, sounded fucking awesome!!!

/ --------------- \
              _/ /___________\ \_
              /_________|_________\
              |OOO ___________ OOO|
              \______|====|______/
              [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Cheers mate...it's a bit of a handful around that tight and slippery track. Much better suited to a full circuit. It goes good around WP, but love to get it to PI where it could really stretch it's legs
                GT8
                1UZ Celica
                1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Ran the local hillclimb again today...wet, wetter and then finally dry Won my class and into the 49's, which is always a good day at Sutton. I tried a coupla new lines (which worked), so next time we have a full dry day i reckon i'll be good for a PB and maybe a 48
                  GT8
                  1UZ Celica
                  1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Was there.....

EDIT: Pic removed at owners request

/ --------------- \
                    _/ /___________\ \_
                    /_________|_________\
                    |OOO ___________ OOO|
                    \______|====|______/
                    [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

hey dude, what's the blower on there? got any dyno sheets, i'd love to have a look? obviously i'm not a member of toymods haha

I am a Spinal and Sports Physio based in Flemington, Melbourne. Insane discounts for PF members!

www.showgroundsphysio.com.au

I also retail do high-level professional road bike fitting and retail Speedplay pedals and SMP seats - cheapest you'll find them anywhere.

www.neillsbikefit.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by stockymcstock View Post
                        hey dude, what's the blower on there? got any dyno sheets, i'd love to have a look? obviously i'm not a member of toymods haha
                        It's an M122 mate, off a 2007 GT500 Mustang....big brother of an M112 and last roots blower before Eaton went to the 4 lobes.

Currently 270-280rwkw on 16psi with WI for intercooling. Dyno sheet is just a dull linear increase of power with rpm. The TT setup kills it everywhere but the linearity does make it a fair bit easier to drive.

It won't be on for long....just some fun while i build the new TT setup
                        GT8
                        1UZ Celica
                        1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

How did the hillclimbs go today?
                          Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
                            How did the hillclimbs go today?
                            Good mate, surprisingly considering the weather. 7 runs for the day and only 3 you would call dry. No spins for a change, although a lot of sideways action on one particularly wet lap Won class.
                            GT8
                            1UZ Celica
                            1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Sounds good - nice result. Pissed I missed it because I had a shitload of gardening to do... in the rain. I noticed a go kart in the background of the photo - did it race? Does it have a starter motor?
                              Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Nah carts pulled the pin....they would have been scary today. The space frame open wheeler, with the Busa engine, set a new track record @ 41.X seconds!!
                                GT8
                                1UZ Celica
                                1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Working...
                                X