Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my e30 racer to be (soon I hope)

thought I'd throw a few pics up.

this was profis car which I purchased last week:

plans at this stage are to fix the motor ( a few busted bits in the head) and then maybe a hill climb or two.

after that we will see what needs doing. fortunately the suspension has been sorted, so other than the head all I really need is a new seat and some gooderea rubber and to get the cage finnished... well for now anyway.

I did have plans of doing nav rallys with no pics, but with a bub on the way we will see how that goes.

main aim is a hill climb or two and maybe a track day, but I cannot see any of that happening till late next year.

anyway, thanks profi, I will be sure and put the old girl to good use.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

So after a few years of fun, I am looking to sell this maybe.

What would something like this with a borked motor be worth?

Other than the knackered motor the rest of the drivline is pretty solid and has not given any issues.

Cheers, Paul

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Surely a fish tank, few lizards and a carpet python?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by 50RTD
      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

just what I am after.

Thinking of getting rid of it and grabbing a $500 vt for auto cross duties instead.

As these things have gone up in value, so have the cost of bits for them....

Dr Hoon

Comment

Text MrMopargirl!!!!!!
          Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
          You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

really?!?!?!?

Dr Hoon

Comment

any one wanna have a guess at what something like this would be worth?

Dr Hoon

Comment

4 door 318 beater - $200/scrap not running.
                Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

lol

Dr Hoon

Comment

Harsh. All that scaffold pole. Surely $600

Comment

Yeah didn't see the kiwi rigging in there.
                      Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SSE-AD-5290476

Dr Hoon

Comment

Identical

Comment

ha ha. scaffholders are dearer than tilers.

Dr Hoon

Comment

There is no way that cage is worth anything. The tube is too small on the section circled, the weld must have been so bad they have ground it to a flat taper, and the bend looks funny too.

Who did it?

[/i]

Click image for larger version

Name:	28378534_10213893374940980_9145635102219994682_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	6613386
                              Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Working...
                              X