Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

my e30 racer to be (soon I hope)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that tube is the fuel filler tube.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

cage was built buy profis crew... they seem to know a thing or two about it.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

This thread is growing on me. :rotflol:
        Mmmmmmmmm beer.:)

Originally posted by ALLMTR
        You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Awww yis it worked :D
          Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Italics
            Attached Files
            Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

hmmmmm lol

Dr Hoon

Comment

Surely hoges has a clevo and auto we can throw in it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by 50RTD
                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

I am more thinking sell it, buy a $500 vt to thrash, and put the change into the vert to get it tidied right up.

I dont NEED an e30 thrasher, I just want a thrasher and some $$$ to go towards the vert.

Dr Hoon

Comment

You mean buy scissors and other hair care products?!?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

would be cheaper to put a motor in this, than to cage a dunnydore.
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                      Originally posted by Tripper
                      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

dont need a cage.

thats the thing, I can pretty much take any 500 shitter to the track.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Take the commo

Comment

Moo E30?
                            " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

apparently it is piss easy. The point is more if I can flick it, get a $500 shitter, and throw the change at some paint etc for the vert.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
                                Italics
                                Nice attempt at massive backpedal.
                                Originally posted by Stix Z
                                i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
                                Originally posted by Jim
                                Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X