Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
    I thought this was a 2 day job?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Newer engine was out of an auto 3 series. Had to break apart auto and motor. Young bloke that Nasty bought engine off had rounded off two bolts holding auto on. That was two hours to sort that alone. Swap over all the manual bits like flywheel, crank bolts (different to auto bolts), clutch, change over exhaust studs and remove broken stud, find and replace all the missing bits that the young guy unbolted (he literally undid every single nut or bolt that he could and lost quite a few ... ugh), swap all the ancillaries from old engine onto new engine, drop the one piece exhaust system to get it onto the exhaust studs (because it's flangeless), swap over the broken sensor wiring he cut, etc etc.
    Bolting the Power steering pump back on was a nightmare. That took a while because there were specific bolts that had to go into certain locations, took me a while to nut it all out.

:p
    Originally posted by Stix Z
    i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
    Originally posted by Jim
    Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
      Newer engine was out of an auto 3 series. Had to break apart auto and motor. Young bloke that Nasty bought engine off had rounded off two bolts holding auto on. That was two hours to sort that alone. Swap over all the manual bits like flywheel, crank bolts (different to auto bolts), clutch, change over exhaust studs and remove broken stud, find and replace all the missing bits that the young guy unbolted (he literally undid every single nut or bolt that he could and lost quite a few ... ugh), swap all the ancillaries from old engine onto new engine, drop the one piece exhaust system to get it onto the exhaust studs (because it's flangeless), swap over the broken sensor wiring he cut, etc etc.
      Bolting the Power steering pump back on was a nightmare. That took a while because there were specific bolts that had to go into certain locations, took me a while to nut it all out.

:p
      Got to love working on bmws
      Only z Germans would use three different type of bolts on a gearbag

Good luck with it

Comment

Dont forget the spigot bearing!
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
        Originally posted by Tripper
        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

So I am about to put a match to this cunt of a thing.

There is some sort of a pick up on the 3rd spark plug lead that runs around the motor and into the brains of this thing. It has fallen apart and needs replacing. Peninsular BM have told me it is a new part that is $300 ex germany!!!!

Does any one know what the fucking thing does? Some parts of the internet tell me it does nothing and to cut it off and move on with life, I find this hard to believe.

Fucking thing struggles to start, wont idle and back fires (out the exhaust and the intake) a bit at low revs. Sorta sounds like a vacuum leak of some shit. When it is at high revs it sounds good, anywhere else and it's shit.

cheers.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
          X